I got a felling Hamas is going to be rubble very soon

sleepy

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

13 minutes ago, HinesWard86 said:

Israel is an apartheid state with PMGs similar to the Tonton Macoute. They are in no way the "good" side in this conflict 

Now that I'm pro russian and anti US govt(because we are now corrupt), some might think I'd be on the side of Hamas, the reality is why should I be on their side, going around killing random people including kids is not brave, not strong, not worthy of anything but contempt.

Then you have the secondary issue of the "innocent" people in gaza - F em, they aren't innocent, they voted for hamas and let them run things for 18 years, they can all die for all I care.

24 minutes ago, HinesWard86 said:

Israel is an apartheid state with PMGs similar to the Tonton Macoute. They are in no way the "good" side in this conflict 

You are the bottom of the barrel and a lying fraud, remember your argument that the mob that rolled up on the McCloskeys got lost because of google maps. You're a piece of shit and I truly wish the worst for you and since I usually get my way I will be celebrating soon. Eat a bullet. 

Just now, jasson621 said:

You are the bottom of the barrel and a lying fraud, remember your argument that the mob that rolled up on the McCloskeys got lost because of google maps. You're a piece of shit and I truly wish the worst for you and since I usually get my way I will be celebrating soon. Eat a bullet. 

Jason bringing the heat!

1 hour ago, jasson621 said:

You might get your wish. By this time next year, my job will have sent me to all five of the major continents.

I believed that after the convoluted messes that were Syria, Libya, and Iraq, many people would realize that America knows nothing about the Middle East.

Look at the list of belligerents in Syria. I wonder if even 1% of people could name more than 5% of the groups involved. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Belligerents_in_the_Syrian_civil_war

Maybe we will learn our lesson one day.