I got a felling Hamas is going to be rubble very soon

sleepy

2 minutes ago, HinesWard86 said:

I believed that after the convoluted messes that were Syria, Libya, and Iraq, many people would realize that America knows nothing about the Middle East.

Look at the list of belligerents in Syria. I wonder if even 1% of people could name more than 5% of the groups involved. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Belligerents_in_the_Syrian_civil_war

Maybe we will learn our lesson one day.

See you jews just don't get it, you need to UNDERSTAND the loving motive when people paratroop in to music festivals and murder innocent civilians.

-HinesFraud

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

:laugh

A gang of US taxpayer thieves who refuse to hold democratic elections.

How about their anti-Israel textbooks and refusal to recognize Israel? 

The white guilt preachers really got to you Hines. 

They also came to the table and were willing to stick to the Oslo Accords until an Israeli right-wing nutjob assassinated Yitzhak Rabin. 

4 minutes ago, HinesWard86 said:

They also came to the table and were willing to stick to the Oslo Accords until an Israeli right-wing nutjob assassinated Yitzhak Rabin. 

Fatah is Arafat's old terror gang.

Their "president" wears suits now but still provides stipends to their terrorists that kill Israelis.

Nothing has changed. 

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

You're so well versed on slogans it's beyond impressive.

Do you prefer, from the river to the sea, or Zionism is racism?

Hands up, don't shoot!!

Just the facts Jimbo. It's been this way since the 1980s.

Israeli propaganda has been fun in how it quickly pivots when proven wrong. Remember Shireen Abu Akleh? Or how Israel went from claiming that Palestinians blew up their own hosptial to saying that terrorists were there and then to claiming that there were terrorists in all the hospitals they have subsequently hit? Israel went from claiming that it would never hit a hospital to hitting close to 20 hospitals and claiming they were all hit because they were military targets. 

3 minutes ago, HinesWard86 said:

Israeli propaganda has been fun in how it quickly pivots when proven wrong. Remember Shireen Abu Akleh? Or how Israel went from claiming that Palestinians blew up their own hosptial to saying that terrorists were there and then to claiming that there were terrorists in all the hospitals they have subsequently hit? Israel went from claiming that it would never hit a hospital to hitting close to 20 hospitals and claiming they were all hit because they were military targets. 

Yep, Israel is full of shit Hines.

Keep preaching it to the feeble minded.

Don't forget the rest of your ammunition, Jews control the world and make matzoh from the blood of Christians.

The dummies that you aspire to influence believe that shit too...

4 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

Yep, Israel is full of shit Hines.

Keep preaching it to the feeble minded.

Don't forget the rest of your ammunition, Jews control the world and make matzoh from the blood of Christians.

The dummies that you aspire to influence believe that shit too...

I'm sure the Brigadier General I briefed earlier this month would be happy to know what you think of him. 

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

Okay Pal.

Carry on...

I just briefed my Cat.

Lol. A civilian I impressed back in my days as a greensuiter personally hired me to run a department under him earlier this year. As part of the job, I get to travel often, I meet a lot of muckety mucks, and I have a small team of E6s and E7s under me. He deals with some of the Undersecretaries, and I occasionally travel with him and brief on certain topics. I could have said I briefed an Undersecretary, but I thought you would like to hear a BG more (and because that was more recent).

You don't have to believe it. That's why it is funny to come back here occasionally though. It's theatre at this point. If you are a 3/3 US born linguist in an Enduring Language and have a clearance, there are a lot of doors that open for you. Most linguists with a 3/3 and a clearance walk into a six-figure job the moment they leave the military. That's why even 2/2 linguists are getting $80,000 bonuses to stay. If you knew a 3/3 linguist that was born in the US, you would know that what I'm telling you is not out of the ordinary for job opportunities after the military. 

7 minutes ago, HinesWard86 said:

Lol. A civilian I impressed back in my days as a greensuiter personally hired me to run a department under him earlier this year. As part of the job, I get to travel often, I meet a lot of muckety mucks, and I have a small team of E6s and E7s under me. He deals with some of the Undersecretaries, and I occasionally travel with him and brief on certain topics. I could have said I briefed an Undersecretary, but I thought you would like to hear a BG more (and because that was more recent).

You don't have to believe it. That's why it is funny to come back here occasionally though. It's theatre at this point. If you are a 3/3 US born linguist in an Enduring Language and have a clearance, there are a lot of doors that open for you. Most linguists with a 3/3 and a clearance walk into a six-figure job the moment they leave the military. That's why even 2/2 linguists are getting $80,000 bonuses to stay. If you knew a 3/3 linguist that was born in the US, you would know that what I'm telling you is not out of the ordinary for job opportunities after the military. 

2 long paragraphs bragging about yourself but you said almost nothing.

18 minutes ago, mikeman said:

2 long paragraphs bragging about yourself but you said almost nothing.

It was somewhat braggadocius, but I'm also not going to out myself and say who I work with and what I actually do. When you work in certain fields, you have to talk in vagueries. Additionally, if you realize how many briefs these muckety mucks sit through on some days, it sounds much less impressive. 

I wasn't going to bring it up, but I couldn't help myself when Jimmy said, "Keep preaching it to the feeble minded...The dummies that you aspire to influence believe that shit too..."

1 hour ago, HinesWard86 said:

I'm sure the Brigadier General I briefed earlier this month would be happy to know what you think of him. 

If some braindead, brainwashed retard that writes shitty $20 gambling columns for a living is "briefing" any brass at the military and they're doing anything but laughing at him, we're fucking fucked as a country.

25 minutes ago, HinesWard86 said:

It was somewhat braggadocius, but I'm also not going to out myself and say who I work with and what I actually do. When you work in certain fields, you have to talk in vagueries. Additionally, if you realize how many briefs these muckety mucks sit through on some days, it sounds much less impressive. 

I wasn't going to bring it up, but I couldn't help myself when Jimmy said, "Keep preaching it to the feeble minded...The dummies that you aspire to influence believe that shit too..."

So you are ex military and  are now working private as a linguist of some kind - perhaps for a govt agency. Is that it?

11 hours ago, HinesWard86 said:

are you saying that you know with full confidence that terror tunnels are not underneath some of these hospitals?  Of course not.  You have picked a side. And the side you picked is very disappointing.