I got a felling Hamas is going to be rubble very soon

sleepy

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

In southern Gaza, more than 100 people were killed while waiting for trucks with humanitarian aid, and more than 700 were injured, the Gaza Ministry of Health said. Hamas said that Israeli soldiers opened fire on the people. The IDF claims they were injured due to the crush.

Al Jazeera reported that Israeli forces shot and killed at least 50 people who came for humanitarian aid. An Israeli source told Reuters that the military only opened fire on “a few people” who posed a threat to them.

Colombian President Gustavo Petro, amid reports of Israelis shooting Gazans while distributing humanitarian aid, said that Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu is personally responsible for the killings, and Colombia is stopping all arms purchases from Israel.

"Netanyahu killed more than 100 Palestinians who were asking for food. This is called genocide and is reminiscent of the Holocaust, even if world powers do not want to admit it. The world must block Netanyahu. Colombia stops all arms purchases from Israel," Petro wrote on his blog on the social network X .

1 minute ago, vitalyo said:

In southern Gaza, more than 100 people were killed while waiting for trucks with humanitarian aid, and more than 700 were injured, the Gaza Ministry of Health said. Hamas said that Israeli soldiers opened fire on the people. The IDF claims they were injured due to the crush.

Al Jazeera reported that Israeli forces shot and killed at least 50 people who came for humanitarian aid. An Israeli source told Reuters that the military only opened fire on “a few people” who posed a threat to them.

Colombian President Gustavo Petro, amid reports of Israelis shooting Gazans while distributing humanitarian aid, said that Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu is personally responsible for the killings, and Colombia is stopping all arms purchases from Israel.

"Netanyahu killed more than 100 Palestinians who were asking for food. This is called genocide and is reminiscent of the Holocaust, even if world powers do not want to admit it. The world must block Netanyahu. Colombia stops all arms purchases from Israel," Petro wrote on his blog on the social network X .

I watched that video  and i cant really see where or when the shooting started - do you have a time stamp so I can focus in?

35 minutes ago, Brock Landers said:

And yet, the hamas assholes won't surrender.

Really bright 

All i know is as much as israel was hated before, it'll be far worse from now on.  israel has lost this war, it's been 4 months and after leveling most of gaza they still dont control it, and likely never will. I'm reading now that they intend to invade southern lebenon soon, prob a 20-30 mile incursion, that'll be another disaster.

1 hour ago, mikeman said:

All i know is as much as israel was hated before, it'll be far worse from now on.  israel has lost this war, it's been 4 months and after leveling most of gaza they still dont control it, and likely never will. I'm reading now that they intend to invade southern lebenon soon, prob a 20-30 mile incursion, that'll be another disaster.

They didn't seek this war, the dummies in Hamas brought it in themselves.  It's like you're in charge with as stupid as they operate 

4 minutes ago, Brock Landers said:

They didn't seek this war, the dummies in Hamas brought it in themselves.  It's like you're in charge with as stupid as they operate 

I'm still on israels side(sort of) but this war has been a disaster for israel, I just read another building in gaza where dozens of israelis were collapsed, prob from a explosive charge. Their real losses are very high.

On the scale of stupid is Biden's plan to give israel weapons and also to spend billions helping gaza rebuild after this is over, that's a great idea, give billions more to terrorists.

2 hours ago, mikeman said:

so by your logic, Russia lost their war with Ukraine 18 months ago?

20 minutes ago, mikeman said:

No, if you really think russia is losing and israel is winning I salute your optimism.

Israel always loses in the court of public opinion. That hasn't changed since 1948.

But history also shows that Israel has won every war since 1948.