I got a felling Hamas is going to be rubble very soon

sleepy

Who decides what's a war crime?

We tried Germans for war crimes in Nuremberg after we fire bombed Dresden.

Then we tried Japanese officers for war crimes after we fire bombed Tokyo over and over. 

The winners decide what is and isn't a war crime, not the losers.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

19 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

Israel always loses in the court of public opinion. That hasn't changed since 1948.

But history also shows that Israel has won every war since 1948.

The problem is gaza is like 20 miles long and 8 miles wide and after 4 months they control very little of it, In the north and central they've left many areas and hamas is back(at least somewhat), reports are they've destroyed maybe 1/3 of the tunnels, killing thousands of people isn't a win if after the war things are little changed.

1 minute ago, mikeman said:

The problem is gaza is like 20 miles long and 8 miles wide and after 4 months they control very little of it, In the north and central they've left many areas and hamas is back(at least somewhat), reports are they've destroyed maybe 1/3 of the tunnels, killing thousands of people isn't a win if after the war things are little changed.

They don't want to control it.

That's a recipe for disaster. They learned that when they occupied it.

Their goal is to kill as many terrorists as possible and to destroy as many of their weapons and tunnels as possible before the inevitable cease fire.

This is how Israel has conducted every war that they didn't start because the world coalesces around the poor arabs when they get smashed in retaliation for starting yet another war.

26 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

Israel always loses in the court of public opinion. That hasn't changed since 1948.

But history also shows that Israel has won every war since 1948.

I can't understand the unfettered love for Israel.  Yeah the Holocaust was terrible, but there have been equal and even worse atrocities in recent history.  Learn about pol pot in Cambodia/kampuchia in the mid to late 70s.

Stalin purges

Mao in China

Those people/descendants got jack shit

6 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

They don't want to control it.

That's a recipe for disaster. They learned that when they occupied it.

Their goal is to kill as many terrorists as possible and to destroy as many of their weapons and tunnels as possible before the inevitable cease fire.

This is how Israel has conducted every war that they didn't start because the world coalesces around the poor arabs when they get smashed in retaliation for starting yet another war.

I think their plan is to control gaza, to force out all the palestinians, they hoped that they'd be forced into egypt but now it looks like they'll try to move them into barren lands near  gaza in the desert. the US may not allow it but that's their hope.

6 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

T

29 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

Who decides what's a war crime?

We tried Germans for war crimes in Nuremberg after we fire bombed Dresden.

Then we tried Japanese officers for war crimes after we fire bombed Tokyo over and over. 

The winners decide what is and isn't a war crime, not the losers.

I see your point and you are right however executing civilians-POW'S is an obvious war crme. 

14 minutes ago, Brock Landers said:

I can't understand the unfettered love for Israel.  Yeah the Holocaust was terrible, but there have been equal and even worse atrocities in recent history.  Learn about pol pot in Cambodia/kampuchia in the mid to late 70s.

Stalin purges

Mao in China

Those people/descendants got jack shit

The descendants of the holocaust that ended up in Israel got nothing.

Nothing but rocks and sand in a foreboding desert.

What they did with it is a miracle. 

12 minutes ago, mikeman said:

I think their plan is to control gaza, to force out all the palestinians, they hoped that they'd be forced into egypt but now it looks like they'll try to move them into barren lands near  gaza in the desert. the US may not allow it but that's their hope.

They don't want Gaza Mike.

It's a failed shithole. 

The only thing they want is peace with their hostile neighbors. 

4 minutes ago, vitalyo said:

I see your point and you are right however executing civilians/POW'S is an obvious war crme. 

When the Russians executed 20+ Polish officers and buried them in an unmarked and hidden mass grave it wasn't a war crime to the victorious Russians.

It was only considered a war crime by the defeated Polish army.

The victors write history, not the vanquished. 

5 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

The descendants of the holocaust that ended up in Israel got nothing.

Nothing but rocks and sand in a foreboding desert.

What they did with it is a miracle. 

What the hell did they get that for??  Like I said, nothing but problems since 1948 and these other groups got zero 

Just now, Brock Landers said:

What the hell did they get that for??  Like I said, nothing but problems since 1948 and these other groups got zero 

They got it because the British promised it when they ruled it and when they ran away in shame the UN partitioned a micro-slice to the Jews. 

They didn't "get" anything but the right to return to their own land.

7 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

When the Russians executed 20+ Polish officers and buried them in an unmarked and hidden mass grave it wasn't a war crime to the victorious Russians.

It was only considered a war crime by the defeated Polish army.

The victors write history, not the vanquished. 

You are talking about WW2, thought we are talking about present. 

17084672269396516860232572109293.jpg

11 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

My bad, off topic.

I'm just saying that policing crimes in war is like handing out speeding tickets in the Indianapolis 500.

Absolutely.And whatever Israelis are doing doesn't bother me at all,the message was for one other poster. 

1 hour ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

They got it because the British promised it when they ruled it and when they ran away in shame the UN partitioned a micro-slice to the Jews. 

They didn't "get" anything but the right to return to their own land.

Should give every black in America Nigeria in Africa and kick the current people out. Would be just as much the same thing 

59 minutes ago, Brock Landers said:

Should give every black in America Nigeria in Africa and kick the current people out. Would be just as much the same thing 

NO arabs were kicked out when Israel became an independent state in 1948. None.

The arabs themselves told the residents to leave and then invaded Israel from 3 sides.

History Sir.

30 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

NO arabs were kicked out when Israel became an independent state in 1948. None.

The arabs themselves told the residents to leave and then invaded Israel from 3 sides.

History Sir.

So Jerusalem and tel Aviv were ghost towns prior to 1948

10 minutes ago, Brock Landers said:

So Jerusalem and tel Aviv were ghost towns prior to 1948

Tel Aviv nearly was, it was criss crossed by dirt roads and had almost zero infrastructure. 

Jerusalem was and remains a decrepit, old and crumbling city for the most part.