I got a felling Hamas is going to be rubble very soon

sleepy

13 hours ago, mikeman said:

Israel is winning the battle and losing the war, sounds familiar huh?

What people failed to understand there is no support for the US in the the middle east. In other words US polices in the middle east completely failed. Remember whenever US goes to war there's some sort of coalition "of willing", the operation this and that, and when the media comes out you would think you have already won the war. Houthis God bless them is a good example. You think your people didn't talk to Arabs offering them to join a venture to put them down. Sure they did, well you can use your airfields/bases here but that's about it (speaking of Israel), most likely whenever your jets take off Houthis already know that. 

Roots of the problem : The culture you're trying impose that Arab world will not except. They see it as a great danger to their society and the way they live,the way they live about 1500 years longer then you. Lol

The images from Gaza that shook the Arab world. No Arab politician leader would back US after this. 

About zero effort to resolve conflict in more or so civilized manner. No it has to be war. Speaking of values. 

Same with Ukraine.. "this has to be resolved on the battlefield" hahaha OMG. Thought you are all about peace and love. 

Brock and WVU probably think the whole world gets their news off CNN and Yahoo. Fuck no! The rest of the world outside of LGTBQ alliance see you as monsters. You have zero credibility on honoring agreements, they don't worth a paper they have been signed on, you dishonor them at your will and convince at anytime.If anything you have been consistent with that. So why would anyone listen on anything you have to say?

I said this somewhere in the beginning of this thread Israel with this war and the way they handle it sighed over of it's own existence. The whole Arab world is gonna come after their ass. 

It's not going to happen because US is going to back them up.Yes right! US is weak and it doesn't look like gonna get better anytime soon. At the end everyone is more worried about their own existence then someone in Israel, the oil prices and comfortable living well you guys know your people better than me. 

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, mikeman said:

israel spending huge money shooting these down, looks like they're shooting down most of them.

There more videos out there . Not the point, here is what Erdogan said today 

Erdogan's new anti-Israeli statements:

The Netanyahu administration is committing genocide. If Israel bans Muslims from visiting holy sites during Ramadan, this will have serious consequences.

Netanyahu and his murder accomplices will definitely be held accountable for every drop of blood shed. As Turkey, we continue to open all doors for this and we will continue to do so.”

The holy month of Ramadan begins on March 10th. If at this time the Israeli or the United States begin to kill the civilian population of Muslim countries (be it Yemen, Lebanon, Syria, Palestine, Iran), then this will only further unite all Muslims against Israel. Erdogan understands this, and so do the Houthis, Hezbollah, and Syria.

The funny thing is that Israeli act as reactively and stupidly as possible. They will not be able not to respond to Hezbollah’s attacks (quite legal, given the previous number of dastardly Israeli attacks on Lebanon and Israeli air force incursions into Lebanese airspace). This means that the anger of Muslims against Israel will only increase. 

7 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

Turkey.

:laugh

The Turkish Armed Forces

The Turkish Armed Forces is the second largest standing military force in NATO, after the U.S. Armed Forces, and the thirteenth in the world, with an estimated strength of 1,000,000 military, paramilitary, and navy personnel in 2023.

1 hour ago, vitalyo said:

The Turkish Armed Forces

The Turkish Armed Forces is the second largest standing military force in NATO, after the U.S. Armed Forces, and the thirteenth in the world, with an estimated strength of 1,000,000 military, paramilitary, and navy personnel in 2023.

The country is backwards, not the troops.

We did field exercises with them in Germany and they outworked everyone. Thier discipline borders on fanatical. I remember my dad telling me that they were the same way in Korea.

On 3/2/2024 at 3:46 AM, vitalyo said:

What people failed to understand there is no support for the US in the the middle east. In other words US polices in the middle east completely failed. Remember whenever US goes to war there's some sort of coalition "of willing", the operation this and that, and when the media comes out you would think you have already won the war. Houthis God bless them is a good example. You think your people didn't talk to Arabs offering them to join a venture to put them down. Sure they did, well you can use your airfields/bases here but that's about it (speaking of Israel), most likely whenever your jets take off Houthis already know that. 

Roots of the problem : The culture you're trying impose that Arab world will not except. They see it as a great danger to their society and the way they live,the way they live about 1500 years longer then you. Lol

The images from Gaza that shook the Arab world. No Arab politician leader would back US after this. 

About zero effort to resolve conflict in more or so civilized manner. No it has to be war. Speaking of values. 

Same with Ukraine.. "this has to be resolved on the battlefield" hahaha OMG. Thought you are all about peace and love. 

Brock and WVU probably think the whole world gets their news off CNN and Yahoo. Fuck no! The rest of the world outside of LGTBQ alliance see you as monsters. You have zero credibility on honoring agreements, they don't worth a paper they have been signed on, you dishonor them at your will and convince at anytime.If anything you have been consistent with that. So why would anyone listen on anything you have to say?

I said this somewhere in the beginning of this thread Israel with this war and the way they handle it sighed over of it's own existence. The whole Arab world is gonna come after their ass. 

It's not going to happen because US is going to back them up.Yes right! US is weak and it doesn't look like gonna get better anytime soon. At the end everyone is more worried about their own existence then someone in Israel, the oil prices and comfortable living well you guys know your people better than me. 

hey doofus, how would you have handled Oct 7 if you were Israel?  

Just now, WVU said:

vitalyo, I enjoy your posts, but you still won't answer the hard questions.  A military expert like yourself should have no problem with the answers.

Let me ask you, is there no limit to the killing of non hamas people that you will allow?

Just now, mikeman said:

Let me ask you, is there no limit to the killing of non hamas people that you will allow?

I am not allowing anything.  Israel gets to decide it's own response.  Weird, I know.

7 minutes ago, WVU said:

I am not allowing anything.  Israel gets to decide it's own response.  Weird, I know.

Absolutely, and they are, but there are costs to their methods that they dont seem to appreciate. They were disliked before, they will be hated now like never before.

11 minutes ago, WVU said:

I will say this about the Oct 7th attack - much of the information that was put out was a lie(like everything else), there were no rapes, there were no beheadings, virtually no children were killed, and prob hundreds of the israelis that died were killed by friendly fire.

15 minutes ago, mikeman said:

Non Hamas is comical, every Palestinian leadership since Israel's inception has been terror lead and that will never change. So there are no senseless or meaningless deaths and whatever new leadership emerges from this will be the same. 

16 minutes ago, WVU said:

vitalyo, I enjoy your posts, but you still won't answer the hard questions.  A military expert like yourself should have no problem with the answers.

It is have already been answered in this thread. It seems to me you have an issue with your memory and I am not joking. You did same thing in the other thread and then you acknowledged that you have already did.Go see your doctor take some vitamins do something. 

3 minutes ago, mikeman said:

I will say this about the Oct 7th attack - much of the information that was put out was a lie(like everything else), there were no rapes, there were no beheadings, virtually no children were killed, and prob hundreds of the israelis that died were killed by friendly fire.

Utter nonsense, you're turning into a loon now.