I got a felling Hamas is going to be rubble very soon

sleepy

6 minutes ago, jasson621 said:

Utter nonsense, you're turning into a loon now.

I dont think so, those initial reports were mostly bullshit - yea hamas killed a lot of people, but they did it the normal way(by shooting them), they didn't waste time messing around with bodies, etc.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another Biden failure playing out, what a total disaster. :laugh

Yea, we'll show them houthi's who's boss, fire a few cruise missiles at them, they'll back down.  They couldn't figure out that the houthis have been fighting for decades, they like it.

image.png.5b85ae6796303fdd86414df54e03fcbd.png

42 minutes ago, mikeman said:

Absolutely, and they are, but there are costs to their methods that they dont seem to appreciate. They were disliked before, they will be hated now like never before.

Jews are used to hate and have the means to defend themselves.

39 minutes ago, mikeman said:

I will say this about the Oct 7th attack - much of the information that was put out was a lie(like everything else), there were no rapes, there were no beheadings, virtually no children were killed, and prob hundreds of the israelis that died were killed by friendly fire.

so it's almost like they weren't even attacked huh?

1 minute ago, mikeman said:

But they need the US support. Biden will abandon them, it's a guarantee since he cant lose muslim votes.

why do they need our support?  They leveled Gaza without it

Just now, WVU said:

so it's almost like they weren't even attacked huh?

Right now the israelis are literally bombing people gathered for food, gunning people down walking down the street, bombing people on bicycles - starving people - these airdrops are ridiculous when trucks can just drive in and deliver stuff. they're going too far.

2 minutes ago, mikeman said:

Right now the israelis are literally bombing people gathered for food, gunning people down walking down the street, bombing people on bicycles - starving people - these airdrops are ridiculous when trucks can just drive in and deliver stuff. they're going too far.

I agree they are going too far.  But they won't listen to me.  I guess they are still super pissed.

Just now, mikeman said:

Are you kidding me, we've sent them tens of thousands of bombs to do that, if we stop sending them they'll quickly run out.

They have nukes.  Let the rest of the world turn their backs on them and they will continue to defend themselves.

1 minute ago, WVU said:

I agree they are going to far.  But they won't listen to me.  I guess they are still super pissed.

I'll be honest, I dont give  a shit about hamas or gaza, BUT the rest of the world does and it'll get ugly for israel down the road.

49 minutes ago, mikeman said:

WVU, any comment?

You are asking a wrong guy. There two active wars in progress with 4 nations in direct confrontation however he only finds and comments about one party that is Russians, for him fake news is enough to start a loud outcry about Russians committing war crimes. The footage where ukes expecting civilians, POW's you will not hear a thing from our "war crimes expert". Even when Zelensky tortured and killed American citizen somehow he established a link with Putin, and that was it, no talk about finding those who are responsible and bringing them to justice. Why WVU why? 

And you know what I don't care but don't be so stupid and come out and make fun of executed POW, throw some bone don't be so biased. 

GHhzwa8WAAAdHcx.thumb.jpeg.783f20d8ede81cfcc2eb0f591798c7ca.jpeg

Is he dead? That's what he wrote. Definitely a war crimes expert! 

I have very little or no doubt at all that If he would lived during WW2 he would invite Dr Shaultz to his party and later on discuss with his wife that Shaultzs experiments on humans is a good thing and a concentration camps is for our safety, nothing wrong with that. 

3 minutes ago, vitalyo said:

You are asking a wrong guy. There two active wars in progress with 4 nations in direct confrontation however he only finds and comments about one party that is Russians, for him fake news is enough to start a loud outcry about Russians committing war crimes. The footage where ukes expecting civilians, POW's you will not hear a thing from our "war crimes expert". Even when Zelensky tortured and killed American citizen somehow he established a link with Putin, and that was it, no talk about finding those who are responsible and bringing them to justice. Why WVU why? 

And you know what I don't care but don't be so stupid and come out and make fun of executed POW, throw some bone don't be so biased. 

GHhzwa8WAAAdHcx.thumb.jpeg.783f20d8ede81cfcc2eb0f591798c7ca.jpeg

Is he dead? That's what he wrote. Definitely a war crimes expert! 

I have very little or no doubt at all that If he would lived during WW2 he would invite Dr Shaultz to his party and later on discuss with his wife that Shaultzs experiments on humans is a good thing and a concentration camps is for our safety, nothing wrong with that. 

you dumb or just playing dumb?  As I have said numerous times, Zelenski is a piece of shit just like Putin.  You seem to think only one can be the bad guy.  Wrong.  They both are bad.  And murderers.

Just now, WVU said:

you dumb or just playing dumb?  As I have said numerous times, Zelenski is a piece of shit just like Putin.  You seem to think only one can be the bad guy.  Wrong.  They both are bad.  And murderers.

Oh name calling. Why are you so mad bro? Lol. 

Tnx entertainment. 

12 minutes ago, joeybagadonuts said:

Holy smokes Merlin is now an alt leftist supporting hamas ??? 

No, what I'm saying is this stuff is being seen all over the world media - except here and perhaps in europe, the consequences of this are going to be horrible for israel in the long run.

Just now, Brock Landers said:

I think you're the biggest scumbag imaginable 

I thought we were buds? What happened?

I dont spew hate at you just because you're clueless about politics, I pity you but dont hate you.

I am disappointed that you dont acknowledge your debt to me and make payment arrangements however.