I got a felling Hamas is going to be rubble very soon

sleepy

41 minutes ago, mikeman said:

I thought we were buds? What happened?

I dont spew hate at you just because you're clueless about politics, I pity you but dont hate you.

I am disappointed that you dont acknowledge your debt to me and make payment arrangements however.

Was mayorkis removed by the Senate?

That was the bet, so when that's resolved, the loser will pay.  You got it?

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

29 minutes ago, Brock Landers said:

Was mayorkis removed by the Senate?

That was the bet, so when that's resolved, the loser will pay.  You got it?

That was the bet and posting up was also the bet, you failed in that regard even though you were given 2 days - that means it's immediately graded as a loss since you made the challenge.

I won, you lost and now you  owe me $5K, deal with it.

A little advice, you need to tone down the silly bragging and pretending, if you didn't have the money you shouldn't have made the challenge for a bet you couldn't cover. Dont you ever learn from your mistakes?

40 minutes ago, mikeman said:

That was the bet and posting up was also the bet, you failed in that regard even though you were given 2 days - that means it's immediately graded as a loss since you made the challenge.

A little advice, you need to tone down the silly bragging and pretending, if you didn't have the money you shouldn't have made the challenge for a bet you couldn't cover. Dont you ever learn from your mistakes?

Here's my response to you, for the last time.

Get fucked 

8 hours ago, mikeman said:

Let's be honest Brockdicklanders has no money! Even if he did he would not pay you that's how stiffs work and he is an Ace in that field. 

My advice in order to collect your hard earned money try to sell his debt talk to people see if someone is interested. 

48 minutes ago, Brock Landers said:

Go kill yourself 

That video is Israeli made, it doesn't diminish what hamas did but  likely hundreds of the dead were from friendly fire.

By the way, you continually display such anger and hostility to me and others here, dont you realize we're the only friends you have.

20 minutes ago, mikeman said:

That video is Israeli made, it doesn't diminish what hamas did but  likely hundreds of the dead were from friendly fire.

By the way, you continually display such anger and hostility to me and others here, dont you realize we're the only friends you have.

You're an idiot, a fuckin parrot for any # of right wing conspiracy theories and q anon horseshit, and that's a fact 

3 minutes ago, joeybagadonuts said:

Angry little midget libtard

He's lashing out because I exposed him as the broke stiff he is. Couldn't come up with a lousy 5 G's.

Then to top it off he told Jimmy that he cant send the money now but "send me an invoice and I promise to pay it.":deemer

23 minutes ago, Brock Landers said:

So why doesn't Hamas surrender? They're so bad at everything and the people there are just pawns for them.

Hamas is winning, they're getting killed in the current battle but they are winning the war.