I got a felling Hamas is going to be rubble very soon

sleepy

That dude is 100% correct.  You can’t just ignore the fact that Hamas started this war.  Starting a war has repercussions that aren’t always pretty. Israel is doing exactly what I would expect them to do after Oct 7.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just dont get it, they've wrecked what - maybe 75% of the city, they must have soldiers scattered all over it, how can they still hide rockets and fire them?

You would think if they do there's some israeli soldiers a few blocks away and they could nab them.

6 minutes ago, mikeman said:

I just dont get it, they've wrecked what - maybe 75% of the city, they must have soldiers scattered all over it, how can they still hide rockets and fire them?

You would think if they do there's some israeli soldiers a few blocks away and they could nab them.

They hide behind human shields and hostages so the IDF soldiers can't execute missions of outright destruction and annihilation.

WE, the USA who burned Dresden and Tokyo to the ground and then threw in 2 atom bombs to end World War 2 are telling Israel how to fight a war and not harm civilians... :laugh

If Israel killed every arab in Gaza it wouldn't be a speck compared t o the innocent civilians we've killed. But when we do it it's called Collateral Damage. When Israel does it it's called Genocide.

Double Standard?

Anyone winning this fucking war?

And by the way a treaty between Russia and the United States that dictates how many nuclear weapons each country can have is set to expire soon for the first time in 50 years.

Joe Biden and his band of merry woke flunkies just ignited a potential war between the United States and Russia.

Inflation Joe is a complete failure when it comes to foreign relations.

17 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

They hide behind human shields and hostages so the IDF soldiers can't execute missions of outright destruction and annihilation.

WE, the USA who burned Dresden and Tokyo to the ground and then threw in 2 atom bombs to end World War 2 are telling Israel how to fight a war and not harm civilians... :laugh

If Israel killed every arab in Gaza it wouldn't be a speck compared t o the innocent civilians we've killed. But when we do it it's called Collateral Damage. When Israel does it it's called Genocide.

Double Standard?

Love it! Collateral Damage and friendly fire are two of my favorites. Stupid dumb fucks like Brock buying it every time. 

Tel Aviv Ben Gurion Airport will suspend operations for several hours on the morning of April 11.
Planes will arrive to evacuate diplomats from European countries, the USA and Great Britain. Mobile missile defense systems, including Iron Dome and Thaad, as well as Patriot, are already being installed in government neighborhoods in Tel Aviv and Jerusalem.
Warehouses are exhausted.
Prices for air tickets from Israel are already 25% more expensive and continue to rise.