FREE 2023 Second Half NFL CONTEST - $500.00 Winner Take ALL

Jimmy Hoffa

Billy Sink and TGF bring you a FREE NFL $500.00 Contest.

Minimum 500 posts at TGF.

Winner Take ALL!!

Weeks 7-18.

SUNDAY games ONLY.

Sides and/or Totals.

FIVE weekly picks per player.

I will post the lines each Thursday at 12 noon Pacific time, Picks are due by 12:00AM each Sunday morning.

If a tiebreaker is needed, we will use the FINAL score of the JETS / PATRIOTS game on the final weekend of the season.

I'd like to thank Billy for providing the funds for this contest!!

**** ADDITIONALLYBilly will be sending $100.00 to whomever chooses to grade the contest!  If you're interested in grading the contest through it's completion, please speak up in THIS thread.

The grader will need to closely follow the format being used for the current College Football contest. I'll start a CHATTER thread that will go through the contest period in addition to posting weekly lines with lines.

**** In an effort to get things started quickly, this week (and only this week) I will post the lines on SATURDAY afternoon at 12 noon pacific time. This will give all interested players 47 hours to jump in before the lines are posted. Week 7 picks will still be due on midnight Saturday night. 

Use THIS THREAD to sign-up if you're interested.

And again, thanks for your generosity Billy...

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic