Message to WVU, obviously the bet is off

Bigrunner

You are one of the very few I trust at Double Standard Hoffa's Place.  Unfortunately the place is run by a far right wing fascist pig who has been unfairly silencing my voice and suppressing my rights to participate. I have become the target of his cult of personality, all driven by his far right wing ideology, far right wing zealousy. The lies and smears he and his pathological lying like minded far right wing buddies circle jerk too is 6th grade stuff. 

Obviously with Double Standard Hoffa constantly targeting me and banning me it wouldn't be fair to bet any members of his far right wing forum. No way it would end well.  You can thank the known bigoted lying hypocrite who seems to get off on Double Standards. 

Obviously this warning is fair, the bet is off 

12 minutes ago, WVU said:

Ok I guess

I win Double Standard Hoffa bans me and I can't collect.  The known pathological lying hypocrite can not be trusted.

Beware of the liberal looneys on Halloween. 

Why Double Standard Hoffa hasn't stickied the political thread yet is surprising?

But then again he hasn't stickied the political thread on Jenna Ellis. 

His hypocrisy and far right wing agenda has become glaring.

Just now, Bigrunner said:

I win Double Standard Hoffa bans me and I can't collect.  The known pathological lying hypocrite can not be trusted.

Why Double Standard Hoffa hasn't stickied the political thread yet is surprising. 

we can exchange phone numbers if you want to keep the bet live.  It's up to you

Just now, Bigrunner said:

Exactly it's known pathological liar, Young, Dumb, Dishonest and Bigoted Gmcarroll33. 

Today Jenna Ellis admitted she lied about claiming she had proof of  election fraud in Georgia. 

I wonder if you, Double Standard Hoffa, Vitalyo or Rdalert447 will ever admit to being bigoted pathological liars? The evidence is overwhelming just like the evidence against Jenna Ellis. 

I encourage you to stick around and you respond with that?  Come on OneFooter.  You're a good dude at heart and better than this.

46 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

Why Double Standard Hoffa hasn't stickied the political thread yet is surprising?

Stop being such a pussy.