Brock Landers

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

7 hours ago, Dr. Paddy said:

I was trying to shape the words myself, being the only pseudo doctor here, but I couldn't have made this point any clearer than you have.

Dismissing the possibility that the vaccine was a contributing cause based on the "hope" and belief that "the vaccine must have been safe, they told us it was" is just as ridiculous, probably far more so.

The truth is out there, sudden deaths among unusually young people are way up, deaths are running above trend lines - something that simply never happens.

The concerted effort it takes to avoid investigations into these facts by scientists, the media and even the govt IMO is a mass psychosis to avoid their day of reckoning.

4 hours ago, mikeman said:

Dismissing the possibility that the vaccine was a contributing cause based on the "hope" and belief that "the vaccine must have been safe, they told us it was" is just as ridiculous, probably far more so.

The truth is out there, sudden deaths among unusually young people are way up, deaths are running above trend lines - something that simply never happens.

The concerted effort it takes to avoid investigations into these facts by scientists, the media and even the govt IMO is a mass psychosis to avoid their day of reckoning.

Confirmed.  No drugs found and no foul play suspected, yet the vaxxed wanted it to be drugs (sad to see people want a former addict succumb to their addictions again).  Casually drowns from myocarditis due to the Pfizer, J&J or Moderna is the only logical conclusion now.  You have blood on your hands Bill Gates.