Huge month for crypto

raiders72001

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, raiders72001 said:

I don't know if that guy that told us about those NFTs was bullshitting or not, but he said that he has some of the top ones that I don't have. Even with the crash that collection is worth a lot.

Worth a lot to who?

You can find Beanie Babies online listed for 50k, but they are just listed not selling. 

5 minutes ago, redstripe said:

Worth a lot to who?

You can find Beanie Babies online listed for 50k, but they are just listed not selling. 

They are the VeVe NFTs. There's a secondary market with VeVe and you can sell anytime that you want. If you sell a Walt you'll get $2k. A lot more if you have a low edition. The bad think is that there is a 10 percent fee to have VeVe wire the money to your bank.

VeVe is very slow to do what they say but it's in the plans to be able to sell for crypto to get rid of the 10% fee.

1 minute ago, raiders72001 said:

They are the VeVe NFTs. There's a secondary market with VeVe and you can sell anytime that you want. If you sell a Walt you'll get $2k. A lot more if you have a low edition. The bad think is that there is a 10 percent fee to have VeVe wire the money to your bank.

Sounds like VeVe is the only smart one in it . 

4 minutes ago, redstripe said:

Sounds like VeVe is the only smart one in it . 

They definitely have first mover advantage and first Disney, Batman, Spiderman NFTs but others are competing. VeVe admitted that they don't have the billions to keep up with the Googles of the world that will be taking these to a whole new level with interactive metaverses. VeVe has a VeVeverse but wouldn't be in the same class. VeVe has to hope that the collectors will skyrocket the price. Not those that want to play in the metaverse with friends.

The only reason that I stay in it is that VeVe keeps hiring even though the value of the NFTs keeps declining. The top collectors keep saying that they are in it for collecting, they aren't going to sell, they'll pass it down. I really don't believe it. Seems like a way to keep getting new people while they are dumping.