Lowest total in NCAA history

sleepy

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, milwaukee mike said:

defense is of course helped along by colder weather, and offense is helped by relatively warmer weather

gotta think that the "new" big 10 teams are gonna have a much bigger home field advantage (way better skill players), and much worse road disadvantage if there's bad weather

I don't think temps have factored too much into this year's totals for these teams 

2 minutes ago, Chi_Archie said:

as far as skill players?

seems like the last 5 years or so way way more WR and RBs are getting drafted early and playing on Sundays from Penn State and Ohio State than the PAC 12 combined

i suppose that’s true, but drop down and see how many decent wide receivers are going to wisconsin, iowa, illinois, mich st, etc

6 minutes ago, Chi_Archie said:

also a dearth of NFL talent coming out of PAC 12 lately for QB . last year or year before none drafted. and previous year I think just 1 or 2.

Herbert prob last good QB 

it's not 2001 anymore

where do you think iowa and wisconsin finish next year in the new big 10?  they play each other, and wisconsin has alabama, penn st, usc, and oregon… finding it hard to believe wisconsin can win more than 1 or 2 of those at best