Chi_Archie

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Chi_Archie said:

good man.

hiking and then swimming here. will try to stay out of weight room

As crazy as it sounds , walking has changed my life. Haven’t done any actual cardio (running, HIIT, etc) in over a year and have lost 51lbs. So much easier on the body to walk. Highly recommend just making the time and taking a few 20-30 min walks a day. 

3 hours ago, joeybagadonuts said:

As crazy as it sounds , walking has changed my life. Haven’t done any actual cardio (running, HIIT, etc) in over a year and have lost 51lbs. So much easier on the body to walk. Highly recommend just making the time and taking a few 20-30 min walks a day. 

do you do any retro (backwards walking) ?

3 hours ago, joeybagadonuts said:

Sir are you trimming up for skinny jeans 👖 season?

4 hours ago, joeybagadonuts said:

That is outstanding.  What changes did you do with the diet?

4 hours ago, joeybagadonuts said:

51 Lbs?  Man that’s a lot.  Congrats on getting healthier.  How much did you weigh?

14 minutes ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

51 Lbs?  Man that’s a lot.  Congrats on getting healthier.  How much did you weigh?

15 minutes ago, FairWarning said:

That is outstanding.  What changes did you do with the diet?

Went from 218 down to under 167 now.  Id guess I’m around 12% BF. Have visible abs, separation in quads, etc. 

Biggest changes- Seriously reducing the amount of processed sugar and processed food in general. Stick to primarily meat, veggies, yogurt, and fruit. Try to eat around 150gs of protein per day. 

Lift 2-4x a week. Walk a decent amount daily. Averaging 11.5k steps a day (5.3 miles) for the year and 15.5k per day (7.5 miles) for the last 6 months. Also play pickle ball or basketball 2x a week. 

I try to eat as healthy as possible during the week and allow myself a couple higher calorie/carb filled/sweet type meals. Has been super easy to stick to vs what i normally do when i try to get healthy where id eat basically zero carbs and do obsessive amounts of cardio and eventually be over and get lazy and fat again. 

5 minutes ago, joeybagadonuts said:

Went from 218 down to under 167 now.  Id guess I’m around 12% BF. Have visible abs, separation in quads, etc. 

Biggest changes- Seriously reducing the amount of processed sugar and processed food in general. Stick to primarily meat, veggies, yogurt, and fruit. Try to eat around 150gs of protein per day. 

Lift 2-4x a week. Walk a decent amount daily. Averaging 11.5k steps a day (5.3 miles) for the year and 15.5k per day (7.5 miles) for the last 6 months. Also play pickle ball or basketball 2x a week. 

I try to eat as healthy as possible during the week and allow myself a couple higher calorie/carb filled/sweet type meals. Has been super easy to stick to vs what i normally do when i try to get healthy where id eat basically zero carbs and do obsessive amounts of cardio and eventually be over and get lazy and fat again. 

How many calories do you burn when you meet up with Poster Poops 💩 at the Red Roof Inn?