Jimbo Fisher - He gone

sleepy

8 hours ago, sleepy said:

image.jpeg.e37160b5c23cf139fde8f3ad4b5649d9.jpeg

The funny part is where they supposedly have clauses in their contracts where they're supposed to be actively looking for new coaching opportunities so that the new school eats a lot of the money due.  Ha if I'm Jimbo Fisher I'm interviewing for an OC job to fulfill my actively looking duties and telling the hiring coach that I have one play in my arsenal it's just "curls" from Madden Football.  Oh well I did my best and they chose to go another direction.

Years back a guy I knew was in Pensacola for a bachelor party and they were walking the beach and ran into the Bowden beach home.  Bobby was chilling on the porch in his first year of retirement.  Tommy Bowden was throwing the ball on the beach with his grandkids.  They wallked over and talked to him (said he was an arrogant prick) and one of the friends was drunk and blurted out "man it sucks Clemson fired you."  Tommy Bowden asked "how much money you boys making today?"  They all responded none of course.  "Exactly.  Clemson University is paying me 3.5 million dollars to do nothing but sit my butt on this beach and play with my grandkinds, and later I'm gonna grill with the family and have a few beers.  Don't worry about me.  I'm laughing at them and loving every day."