San Jose live under 3.5 TT reg

Moldoveanu

1 hour ago, Moldoveanu said:

UNDER 2.5 regulation 60 min +180 

Under 3 +100

Under 3.5 -190 

Under 3.5 it's a lock San Jose just does not have the offense to score a lot they score first or early but then don't score again 

It's a gift 

The best fade EVER - 

Screenshot_20231117_000914_com.yahoo.mobile.client.android.sportacular.thumb.jpg.17e276474a3b21a2ae8a0934fe33f4ae.jpg

Is this guy ever win??? Hahaha

well i know you did not bet it hahaha

1 minute ago, vitalyo said:

This guy is just fucking stupid!

you really fast at past posting when the results are over but before the results you dont say shit

thats exactly what i thought what a stupid mfker you are waiting for games to end and then talk shit

but before that you just waiting to see what happens cause when i win you dont say shit

stupid convict retarded mfker

4 hours ago, Moldoveanu said:

UNDER 2.5 regulation 60 min +180 

Under 3 +100

Under 3.5 -190 

Under 3.5 it's a lock San Jose just does not have the offense to score a lot they score first or early but then don't score again 

It's a gift 

San Jose Scored 5 GOALS!

Moldy the Auto-Fade King Does it Again!

"Under 3.5 it's a lock San Jose just does not have the offense to score a lot"

^LMFAO!

go figure after winning 5-1 vs stl who played great they lost to vancouver 3-1 but i see now that san jose plays better at home and are scoring more goals at home

on the road they are 0-8 and a total of 5 goals scored they have not scored more then 2 goals in any game! so stick a fork in san jose under 2.5 -140

Under 2.5 Team total San jose tonight @ seattle!

33 minutes ago, Moldoveanu said:

go figure after winning 5-1 vs stl who played great they lost to vancouver 3-1 but i see now that san jose plays better at home and are scoring more goals at home

on the road they are 0-8 and a total of 5 goals scored they have not scored more then 2 goals in any game! so stick a fork in san jose under 2.5 -140

Under 2.5 Team total San jose tonight @ seattle!

LOL is this kid retarded seriously?    I mean no shit they play better at home, as does just about every team in every fucking sport dummy!    Drip drip, that is the best part of you dripping down a leg and hitting the floor!   SMOLDY :laughing-smiley-face:

5 minutes ago, nothing but winners said:

LOL is this kid retarded seriously?    I mean no shit they play better at home, as does just about every team in every fucking sport dummy!    Drip drip, that is the best part of you dripping down a leg and hitting the floor!   SMOLDY :laughing-smiley-face:

why dont you go suck a moose cock keep yourself busy since you got nothing better to do

7 hours ago, Moldoveanu said:

i feel San jose going to give up another 10 goals here

going to take small Seattle over 8 at +665 , over 7 +200

Nice win on original bet dummy...but what About these losers?  Talk about the winners but please do not forget the losers which happen much much more often then the winners

Happy thanksgiving, please be careful and do not choke on the turkeys cock which we know you will have in your mouth most of the day sheep....SMOLDY....:laughing-smiley-face:

1 hour ago, nothing but winners said:

Nice win on original bet dummy...but what About these losers?  Talk about the winners but please do not forget the losers which happen much much more often then the winners

Happy thanksgiving, please be careful and do not choke on the turkeys cock which we know you will have in your mouth most of the day sheep....SMOLDY....:laughing-smiley-face:

What losers dumb fuck ? Do you know the difference between loser and losers ? 

You stupid clown go back to school and learn proper grammar if you don't know that a single loss is called loser without the S at the end you 

Stupid sheep 🐑

And if I bet 500 on under 2.5 and won and then bet 20$ on big dog is such a big loss even lost my profit

Then you are the dumbest mfker to ever breath on this earth cock sucking moose 

44 minutes ago, Moldoveanu said:

What losers dumb fuck ? Do you know the difference between loser and losers ? 

You stupid clown go back to school and learn proper grammar if you don't know that a single loss is called loser without the S at the end you 

Stupid sheep 🐑

And if I bet 500 on under 2.5 and won and then bet 20$ on big dog is such a big loss even lost my profit

Then you are the dumbest mfker to ever breath on this earth cock sucking moose 

Of course you won big and lost small.......get the turkeys Dick out of your mouth.....stop talking send hoffa 1000 dollars and we will see who picks more winners sir....none of reaching bullshit plays....otherwise shut the fuck up and start the bus....any play regular line before game starts ML, total, ....

i have asked before but i dont think you have 1000 to send to hoffa sir,,,,it was about 2 weeks ago.....25 plays so we can get this doe before weekend.... interested?    Remember when broker did this with you? Did you ever finish in the positive?  I do not think you did , but apparently you are a great gambler

SUCK A DICK YOU FLAMING Non heterosexual person ....THAT IS WHAT YOU DO BEST.....fucking goof.....tell us about your massage parlor visits again, or when you sucked dick in the glory hole!