San Jose live under 3.5 TT reg

Moldoveanu

6 minutes ago, nothing but winners said:

Of course you won big and lost small.......get the turkeys Dick out of your mouth.....stop talking send hoffa 1000 dollars and we will see who picks more winners sir....none of reaching bullshit plays....otherwise shut the fuck up and start the bus....any play regular line before game starts ML, total, ....

i have asked before but i dont think you have 1000 to send to hoffa sir,,,,it was about 2 weeks ago.....25 plays so we can get this doe before weekend.... interested?    Remember when broker did this with you? Did you ever finish in the positive?  I do not think you did , but apparently you are a great gambler

SUCK A DICK YOU FLAMING Non heterosexual person ....THAT IS WHAT YOU DO BEST.....fucking goof.....tell us about your massage parlor visits again, or when you sucked dick in the glory hole!  

I don't remember  you challenging me you dick face be careful what you wish for punk 

I'm going on vacation so when I'll come back will have a talk punk 

30 minutes ago, Moldoveanu said:

I don't remember  you challenging me you dick face be careful what you wish for punk 

I'm going on vacation so when I'll come back will have a talk punk 

Of course you don’t......I believe mr hoffa asked if you we’re sending?  I will await your return from vacation anxiously sir...

vacation? Where you headed Camden New Jersey?  SMOLDY:laughing-smiley-face:

2 minutes ago, nothing but winners said:

Of course you don’t......I believe mr hoffa asked if you we’re sending?  I will await your return from vacation anxiously sir...

vacation? Where you headed Camden New Jersey?  SMOLDY:laughing-smiley-face:

that bet was originally for the San jose over under 20.5 you dumb fuck! and i gave you a line over 27.5 if you wanted to post up 1K

but i guess you are just a stupid sheep who is just afraid to gamble and you pussied out like a little bitch that you are so keep running

you dumb fuck keep running because thats all you going to be doing even a sheep will out run a fat fuck like you

5 minutes ago, Moldoveanu said:

that bet was originally for the San jose over under 20.5 you dumb fuck! and i gave you a line over 27.5 if you wanted to post up 1K

but i guess you are just a stupid sheep who is just afraid to gamble and you pussied out like a little bitch that you are so keep running

you dumb fuck keep running because thats all you going to be doing even a sheep will out run a fat fuck like you

Pal..... a minute ago you didnt remember now you do.....boy you are dumb...  sheep boy, listen i gave you the offer since you were telling us all how bad San Jose is.  I still stand behind my original statement that they and every team will in 20 games.... do you want to bet dummy?  I have no interest or did i say they would win 27 1/2 or more games..... i know what you said originally, as you also told us the difference between 20 and 27 1/2 wins is just a couple games...LOLOLOL dummy its 7 games, they only play 82 games, when thread was started they already were 0-12... so between the 12 games played and the COUPLE LOL 7 games more you wanted to put onto bet that is 12games or 15% of season....so you wanted me to bet that San Jose would win basically 28 games in the last 70 games

yeah i would pass on that everytime.   But my 20 games will be open to you still for 1000... i am done replying to you as family is starting to show up for thanksgiving day.  You enjoy te day sitting at home with your mom and dad, oh yes and also your blowup doll pal!

i am done with you clown unless you would like to post up some cash?  Let me know

54 minutes ago, nothing but winners said:

Pal..... a minute ago you didnt remember now you do.....boy you are dumb...  sheep boy, listen i gave you the offer since you were telling us all how bad San Jose is.  I still stand behind my original statement that they and every team will in 20 games.... do you want to bet dummy?  I have no interest or did i say they would win 27 1/2 or more games..... i know what you said originally, as you also told us the difference between 20 and 27 1/2 wins is just a couple games...LOLOLOL dummy its 7 games, they only play 82 games, when thread was started they already were 0-12... so between the 12 games played and the COUPLE LOL 7 games more you wanted to put onto bet that is 12games or 15% of season....so you wanted me to bet that San Jose would win basically 28 games in the last 70 games

yeah i would pass on that everytime.   But my 20 games will be open to you still for 1000... i am done replying to you as family is starting to show up for thanksgiving day.  You enjoy te day sitting at home with your mom and dad, oh yes and also your blowup doll pal!

i am done with you clown unless you would like to post up some cash?  Let me know

you stupid dum fuck! i said i dont remember you saying you want to challenge me on 1 on 1 contest with 25 plays you dum mfker

the only thing i know you wanted is San jose over 19.5 games like a little bitch that you are but you are to just stupid to realize what is going on

i hope you family members stick a fucking fork in you and eat for thanks Giving you stupid FAT FUCKING TURKEY FUCK! 

16 minutes ago, nothing but winners said:

This fucking guy is retarded.... I feel like a bully going back and forth with this guy.       I am done with him....someone else please use the kid as a punching bag during the holidays...... V? Please take over. 

Dude is from moldova where the most dumb people on earth reside. Chapo's monkey is smarter than him. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/22/2023 at 9:09 PM, Moldoveanu said:

go figure after winning 5-1 vs stl who played great they lost to vancouver 3-1 but i see now that san jose plays better at home and are scoring more goals at home

on the road they are 0-8 and a total of 5 goals scored they have not scored more then 2 goals in any game! so stick a fork in san jose under 2.5 -140

I am not saying anything about this great system you have. But it's kind of funny Screenshot_20231212_164624_com.yahoo.mobile.client.android.sportacular.thumb.jpg.92c4a9fcf871961b31345296f15ab810.jpg

30 minutes ago, Moldoveanu said:

Stupid you only ride a team when you have an edge and profitable and then stop idiot

You don't keep going but you are just a retarded convict who does not understand

Edge? WTF you know about an edge? You’re just a dumb GED bus driver.     Now listen and listen good, pull that bus over on the JFK bridge, get out and just jump over the side pal….GOT IT? IF SO GET IT DONE SMOLDY…..:laughing-smiley-face:

1 hour ago, nothing but winners said:

Edge? WTF you know about an edge? You’re just a dumb GED bus driver.     Now listen and listen good, pull that bus over on the JFK bridge, get out and just jump over the side pal….GOT IT? IF SO GET IT DONE SMOLDY…..:laughing-smiley-face:

I hate to say it in his case this is not a bad option. His life is total fvcking misery. 

PS. Moldovanin before you do that give us a play. 

Tnx