Announcement for all current and future Betmania contest winners

Guest boatboatboat

Guest boatboatboat

from here on out including this week

Free Plays for ease of record keeping will go into a special 2nd account at Mania that was created for you.

the account log in info is the same as your current but will simply have a CB in front of the M.

So CBM

Play the contest free plays in that account.

Once you have met the rollover requirement, you are free within the max cash out guidelines to withdraw or have the funds transferred to your regular Mania account

Thank You

boats

Guest boatboatboat

I think if you check you likely already have the CBM account

Spoke with Mania ownership yesterday multiple times, and decided jointly this would be our best solution going forward

Sounds like a good solution. Let's see if I have this right. You play the free play in a separate account and play there until the rollover is met. Then you have real money. Now in the meantime, if I want to take a withdrawal from my cash account - I can??? How about if I win the free play in the bonus account and then lose it all without meeting the rollover? Done deal, right? No rollover requirement passed on to the cash account??

I see this separate accounting as a big improvement for the player, also. Maybe, other companies will implement this creative idea?

Sounds like a good solution. Let's see if I have this right. You play the free play in a separate account and play there until the rollover is met. Then you have real money. Now in the meantime, if I want to take a withdrawal from my cash account - I can??? How about if I win the free play in the bonus account and then lose it all without meeting the rollover? Done deal, right? No rollover requirement passed on to the cash account??

I see this separate accounting as a big improvement for the player, also. Maybe, other companies will implement this creative idea?

i don't see the problem with the way everyone else handles it. if i win 100 freeplay, then whether i win or lose on it, either way i should be fine betting an extra 800.

having a second account just allows people to forget about it, like a rebate that half the people aren't gonna mail in

Guest boatboatboat

Mike the problem comes in with the 4 times max cash out on a contest free play.

when mixed with your normal account $ and time to withdraw how does one tell what came from the contest FP and what came from your deposit

Mike the problem comes in with the 4 times max cash out on a contest free play.

when mixed with your normal account $ and time to withdraw how does one tell what came from the contest FP and what came from your deposit

ok, my mistake, didn't know there was max cashout involved

on a side note, max cashout rules are silly... only reason for them is to freeroll the player that keeps betting after reaching max

otherwise why would a book want LESS action and MORE payout fees

Guest boatboatboat

TY WVU

I try.

But at times it would seem I don't do enough or spread myself as thin with other TGF projects as some would prefer.

It does get problematic. The 4 x maximum cashout rule could get further complicated if a player has a free play and is playing it and then wins another free play. Now, we have comingled free plays. So, there is probably going to be a rule like if you have free play that is not fully rolled over - you cannot win or receive another free play???

jfc people it's real simple

you win $100 fp

you use those funds

you win some cash with it and you roll it over until requirments met

then you either cash it out or transfer to real account

in the meantime if you win another fp while doing the above

dont fucking touch that fp money until above is done on 1st one.

its fucking simple

1 at a time

jfc

jfc people it's real simple

you win $100 fp

you use those funds

you win some cash with it and you roll it over until requirments met

then you either cash it out or transfer to real account

in the meantime if you win another fp while doing the above

dont fucking touch that fp money until above is done on 1st one.

its fucking simple

1 at a time

jfc

What if its a Tuesday and I have chicken for dinner? Then what?

Guest boatboatboat

The CBM account may not be created yet.

As far as I know this weeks FP have not been credited yet, because they are in process of creating the CBM accounts.

I was assured on Friday the FP's will go in today.

If by 5 PM eastern its not there please PM me and I will contact Mania and see if I am able to expedite the process.

Transferring rolled over FP winnings to your main account waives the max cashout? Or the contest account is set up to not be able to go over the max cashout balance?

Once you meet the rollover, you can cash out, the rest is forfeited, you can do whatever you want with the money you took out.

The CBM account may not be created yet.

As far as I know this weeks FP have not been credited yet, because they are in process of creating the CBM accounts.

I was assured on Friday the FP's will go in today.

If by 5 PM eastern its not there please PM me and I will contact Mania and see if I am able to expedite the process.

Working on it.

Guest boatboatboat

I believe all this prior weeks fp's were credited.

you won 1st in the post up contest.

I assumed your $400 free play was in?

Cash should be there today. Astrodomeforlife got his today