NCAA Football Post-Up Contest (week 12) Lines. Picks Due 4pm Pacific on 11/23/23

Jimmy Hoffa

13 hours ago, WVU said:

Nbw, were these moneyline plays?  If so, fantastic play on M Oh. And you squeaked out Alabama.   Nice work, sir.

Shit Miami oh?   I thought it was Miami Flor that I had?   Think my computer auto corrected the spelling on that pick?   What gives...    well done sir as you now are going to be very hard to catch or almost impossible with just a week left.   Couple from last few weeks I will remember are..... the guy dropping the ball 2 yards short of goal line last week then his teammate hopping on ball with a foot out of bounds!   The Ole miss push this week, had no business pushing and those damn gators blowing the cover last night by fumbling and penalties.    

good luck this upcoming week sir, you are about what Auburn was with 30 ticks left in game.... maybe I can get BROKE SLANDERS to mush your plats next week LOL.  Good luck sir.....

2 hours ago, nothing but winners said:

Shit Miami oh?   I thought it was Miami Flor that I had?   Think my computer auto corrected the spelling on that pick?   What gives...    well done sir as you now are going to be very hard to catch or almost impossible with just a week left.   Couple from last few weeks I will remember are..... the guy dropping the ball 2 yards short of goal line last week then his teammate hopping on ball with a foot out of bounds!   The Ole miss push this week, had no business pushing and those damn gators blowing the cover last night by fumbling and penalties.    

good luck this upcoming week sir, you are about what Auburn was with 30 ticks left in game.... maybe I can get BROKE SLANDERS to mush your plats next week LOL.  Good luck sir.....

Plenty of scenarios for you to still take this down, but with a limited card, your job is even tougher.

if I go 0-5 you need 2-2-1 or better

if I go 1-4 you need 3-1-1 or better

if I go 2-3 you need 4-0-1 or better (3-0-2 ties)

if I go 2-2-1 you need 5-0

we will likely be on 1 or more of the same plays making it a bit tougher for you.  Good lick.  Nice run either way!

I will strategize out loud here.  I could wait until deadline and pick off the stalest numbers… (Most popular pro choice). I could research NBWs past plays and predict his sides and take those. I could take the plays most likely to push. Or I could continue to play my best gut plays.  What to do.  What to do.

21 minutes ago, WVU said:

I will strategize out loud here.  I could wait until deadline and pick off the stalest numbers… (Most popular pro choice). I could research NBWs past plays and predict his sides and take those. I could take the plays most likely to push. Or I could continue to play my best gut plays.  What to do.  What to do.

If it isn't broke don't fix it. 

56 minutes ago, WVU said:

NBW has us all convinced I luck boxed into my position so maybe I could use an alternative strategy .  Possibly a combination of the above choices.  Yeah.  That’s the ticket.

You cant lose unless you go 0-5 and he goes 5-0, that aint happening, relax and make your usual selections with no tinkering.

The question is how do I catch up, hey jimmy, can I get triple or quadruple points?

27 minutes ago, mikeman said:

You cant lose unless you go 0-5 and he goes 5-0, that aint happening, relax and make your usual selections with no tinkering.

The question is how do I catch up, hey jimmy, can I get triple or quadruple points?

While my chances are not good they are absolutely better then your math pal.... LOL.   0-5 equal -5.50 units, should I go 5-0 THATS +5 units.   That is a difference of 10 units......Jesus Christ no wonder this guy eats expired food, he must think it’s still good dated food!

1 hour ago, WVU said:

NBW has us all convinced I luck boxed into my position so maybe I could use an alternative strategy .  Possibly a combination of the above choices.  Yeah.  That’s the ticket.

I did not say you luck-boxed your way to the lead.  But I will tell you that you had some games go your way with the final score.  I can think of 3 wins that were absolute losses should a team not drop ball 2 yards before end zone with no one around or the teammate recovering the fumble with a 2 feet out of bounds with no one around.  

It’s all good, i m a little smarter then most..... realized my chances were not great to win this with 2 weeks left, so i play your games this past week straight bets for 150 a pop..... i will do the same next week also.... can lose at that point....continued success sir

1 hour ago, nothing but winners said:

While my chances are not good they are absolutely better then your math pal.... LOL.   0-5 equal -5.50 units, should I go 5-0 THATS +5 units.   That is a difference of 10 units......Jesus Christ no wonder this guy eats expired food, he must think it’s still good dated food!

You're right, I was thinking he could  only lose points but didn't consider you could gain some, go get him.