JFK 60TH (Nov. 22, 1963).

El Chapo2017

3 hours ago, mikeman said:

Ok, I;ll say it's conceivable, but JFK would prob have died from the first shot anyway.

My only comment about your theory is that in those days presidential protection was more lax, I highly doubt they had a car immediately behind the president with agents having rifles pointing in the general direction of JFK. I would think while they had rifles they wouldn't have them "at ready" and they would have had the safety on. The whoops theory seems unlikely.

Watch the film it clearly shows a agent with ar15 after first shot fired he had it in air 

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Brock Landers said:

this is a really good recreation using 3D 360 view, the toggle at the top left is key, everything, and i mean EVERYTHING points back to one place, and one place only, the 6th floor corner window

LOL That tape is a joke doesnt even show the agent in car directly behind him with AR 15 

Simple 

1st shot missed hit ground 

2nd shot hit JFK IN neck 

3rd shot hit from agent hit JFK in head 

Follow the direction of bullets and what they did. 

Done. It was an accident. All the new proof makes it clear as day 

People on ground around JFK smelled gunpowder . You wouldnt smell gunpowder from where Oswald took the shots 

Secret Service and government covered it up. Do you think the secret service wants to show they accidently killed JFK 

1 minute ago, redstripe said:

Simple 

2nd shot hit JFK IN neck 

People on ground around JFK smelled gunpowder . You wouldnt smell gunpowder from where Oswald took the shots 

Secret Service and government covered it up. Do you think the secret service wants to show they accidently killed JFK 

If it was an accident that would mean the CIA didn't do it, that's a lot to swallow.

21 minutes ago, redstripe said:

Well the CIA could have got to agent that I don't know. 

But the accident theory seems to fit best   . The show and the guy that researched it explains it very well. 

Watch the Oliver Stone documentary.

That agent wasn’t even supposed to be there and he is certainly suspect.  He shouldn’t have had that AR drawn.  It was lying on the floor the whole time and there’s no way he could have gotten it up in between shots.

29 minutes ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

Watch the Oliver Stone documentary.

That agent wasn’t even supposed to be there and he is certainly suspect.  He shouldn’t have had that AR drawn.  It was lying on the floor the whole time and there’s no way he could have gotten it up in between shots.

I saw a video where he had it up after first shot , I thought he testified after hearing first shot he grabbed it off floor. 

1 hour ago, redstripe said:

Simple 

2nd shot hit JFK IN neck 

you're a total moron

1 hour ago, redstripe said:

Simple 

2nd shot hit JFK IN neck 

Thank you

42 minutes ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

Put it this way, there were questions about how Oswald could even shoot the shots with accuracy that fast.

For someone to hear the first shot, go to the floor, pick up the AR, and stand up ready to fire between shots is completely impossible in the 1.5 seconds between the first and second shots or whatever it was.

Had a lot of time

And a well trained marine