John Cena benching 440 is news

Mofome

Mofome you ever try Fst-7 I one time did a leg workout with some bb.. I thought I was going ti puke ...Legs are brutual.. They a failure drop set was vrytak

On leg day I usually call in sick. I never go heavy on legs but I love the guys who put 10 plates on each side of the leg press and only move it 3 inches. They get a better workout from loading and unloading the weights than they do from their actual workout. Legs are the most important day, but too hard. I'm a geezer, I'll fake an injury on leg day.

On leg day I usually call in sick. I never go heavy on legs but I love the guys who put 10 plates on each side of the leg press and only move it 3 inches. They get a better workout from loading and unloading the weights than they do from their actual workout. Legs are the most important day, but too hard. I'm a geezer, I'll fake an injury on leg day.

I used to go heavy on legs (squats to the floor) but the old back cannot take it any longer... I still load up the leg press though....You should see the guys here super funny, I think 3 inches is alot for them, even with presses they only go half way...lol. I like your chest work out, I like doing alot of sets as well although doesnt work for everyone. I start with incline barbell then incline dumbells.. Then flat work, alot of flys and cables.

Mofome you ever try Fst-7 I one time did a leg workout with some bb.. I thought I was going ti puke ...Legs are brutual.. They a failure drop set was vrytak

Hany Rambod is the man, if you want to gain size quick this is the shit.....