Astonishing CRIMSON TIDE football betting STAT

FISHHEAD

You forgot the ending of the stat 

They were 3 times a 

14 hours ago, FISHHEAD said:

Since the start of the 2010 season, the Alabama Crimson Tide have been favored in 190 of their 193 games.

All THREE times they've been an underdog have been vs. Georgia.

Saturday will be No. 4, as Bulldogs are currently 6-point favorites in SEC title game vs. Bama

You forgot the ending 

What's their record ats in those 3 games

3 minutes ago, nothing but winners said:

Blow me dummy.   Get to the poker table so we can smack you around.   Post up only with you sir.  We are playing tonight but I am sure your mom puts you to bed early on weeknights

i play heads up only

last thing i want to do is play against 5 people that have been playing for years together and every one of them hate me

$200 next week this time? heads up?

29 minutes ago, RudyRuder said:

i play heads up only

last thing i want to do is play against 5 people that have been playing for years together and every one of them hate me

$200 next week this time? heads up?

Anytime sir, but you are post up with hoffa before i sit at any table with you sir...... you know the saying?  “You would have to pay me, to sit with you”.   POST UP PAL....MTR HOFFA IS WAITING

22 minutes ago, nothing but winners said:

Anytime sir, but you are post up with hoffa before i sit at any table with you sir...... you know the saying?  “You would have to pay me, to sit with you”.   POST UP PAL....MTR HOFFA IS WAITING

1. You would need to post up as well. I like what I deposited in the toilet this morning better than you, so we can start there

2. I don't trust Hoffa so let's find someone else

3. 210 each escrow (ill do ETH), winner gets $400, escrow can keep the 20

4. next wed/thurs/fri/sat/sun you tell me what works best for you...........on youwager free tables

10 minutes ago, RudyRuder said:

1. You would need to post up as well. I like what I deposited in the toilet this morning better than you, so we can start there

2. I don't trust Hoffa so let's find someone else

3. 210 each escrow (ill do ETH), winner gets $400, escrow can keep the 20

4. next wed/thurs/fri/sat/sun you tell me what works best for you...........on youwager free tables

That also works.   If you don’t trust hoffa then you are more of a fool then i originally thought:laughing-smiley-face:

down south is about as solid as they come also.... many others also but I haven’t done much money movement with them

i can shit out 210, let me know when you are ready.  Keep in mind i do work and i. Also travel almost weekly.  

33 minutes ago, nothing but winners said:

That also works.   If you don’t trust hoffa then you are more of a fool then i originally thought:laughing-smiley-face:

down south is about as solid as they come also.... many others also but I haven’t done much money movement with them

i can shit out 210, let me know when you are ready.  Keep in mind i do work and i. Also travel almost weekly.  

yea dumbfukk, thats why i said wed, thur, fri (nights)

downsouth is perfect for me

youwager play money tables?

you pick which night of those 3 or itll need to be postponed a week

(YOU WILL ALSO NEED TO SEND FIRST TO DOWNSOUTH)

my reputation is spotless, even with yisman, downsouth, etc when banned

11 minutes ago, RudyRuder said:

yea dumbfukk, thats why i said wed, thur, fri (nights)

downsouth is perfect for me

youwager play money tables?

you pick which night of those 3 or itll need to be postponed a week

(YOU WILL ALSO NEED TO SEND FIRST TO DOWNSOUTH)

my reputation is spotless, even with yisman, downsouth, etc when banned

Pissman? Guy is a stiff.... just the guy i would want backing my payment history..:laughing-smiley-face:   I guess if you owe less then piss man they he says you are solid?

i dont play at you wager.... i dont care where it takes place, i am free most nights as i said i work during daylight hours.  As for sending to DS that is no an issue trust me...let me know i will let you decide what day, what time and what site (but i dont have you wager account and never played there). So let me know when you are ready, 24 hour notice and i am there