Match 1: Rudy vs NothingbutWHINERS

RudyRuder

$210 escrowed to Downsouth (I'll be sending ETH and hope whiners sends that)

Wed, Thurs, Fri of whiners choice next week (night match only)

I think 1hr at .25/.5 then 30min at .5/1 then 1hr at 1/2

if someone cant make the buyin at next level, then we just play the highest possible stakes til they can or broke

winner take all

at youwager play money or im open to suggestions but need to know now

10 minutes ago, RudyRuder said:

$210 escrowed to Downsouth (I'll be sending ETH and hope whiners sends that)

Wed, Thurs, Fri of whiners choice next week (night match only)

I think 1hr at .25/.5 then 30min at .5/1 then 1hr at 1/2

if someone cant make the buyin at next level, then we just play the highest possible stakes til they can or broke

winner take all

at youwager play money or im open to suggestions but need to know now

Brother i do not play anything under 1/2 ....... sorry i give all my change to my grandkids pal..... 1/2 min

also i. Only deal in cash..so i will be sending cash homie.....hopefully Someone wants the ETH maybe DS?

Just now, nothing but winners said:

Brother i do not play anything under 1/2 ....... sorry i give all my change to my grandkids pal..... 1/2 min

ok but for 200 dollars that might last 10min

so do you want to play for more or what?

dont talk big then back out, im just asking....1 buyin is a joke

Just now, RudyRuder said:

ok but for 200 dollars that might last 10min

so do you want to play for more or what?

dont talk big then back out, im just asking....1 buyin is a joke

First and foremost stop shitting up the forum... stay in one thread pal.... I don’t care what we play for, but min 1/2    Post up what you can afford, let me know and i will.  Match it... simple shit....until them please. Simmer down unless you are ready tongiht?

Just now, nothing but winners said:

First and foremost stop shitting up the forum... stay in one thread pal.... I don’t care what we play for, but min 1/2    Post up what you can afford, let me know and i will.  Match it... simple shit....until them please. Simmer down unless you are ready tongiht?

no, not tonight...drank too much

im not clogging up anything: 1, this forum is dead anyway 2, i separated the comments about poker to this thread, i should be a mod for doing that

so $420 post up since you only play 1/2, winner gets $800, the $40 goes to ds and some of each gets lost in the transaction

once below $100, you reload til you are out of cash?

what site?

Just now, RudyRuder said:

no, not tonight...drank too much

im not clogging up anything: 1, this forum is dead anyway 2, i separated the comments about poker to this thread, i should be a mod for doing that

so $420 post up since you only play 1/2, winner gets $800, the $40 goes to ds and some of each gets lost in the transaction

once below $100, you reload til you are out of cash?

what site?

Out of cash? Are you shitting me? Rudy we would of has to start playing  25 years ago and i am still not sure i would run out of cash   I am doing ok for  myself in life sir...   i dont care what site as long as i can access it... i can access poker now

5 minutes ago, RudyRuder said:

why are you ignoring the questions to set up a day, time, and site?

i get it, you are big time...dare I say, HUGE TIME

i dont check this site daily so lets get it together man

Because i am free anytime after 5-6 pm est with a 24 hour notice.  Set the fucking thing up before i get poised and block your dumb ass.   The reason i am letting you set up is so you wont have any excuses.... go it

28 minutes ago, RudyRuder said:

Then I am telling you, we are playing at the free money youwager tables

whatever night DS is here to confirm your sent payment (wed, thurs, fri) is the night ill send then we play

so its up to DS what night he is here

Sounds like a plan.  Anyone can play at youwager free money tables? If that is the case the. We are good to play.  When DS is here to hold money and you have money to send and good reception in moms basement we can play.  I would like a 24 hour notice but I am here most nights after 6 pm eat even if traveling unless out for a dinner but definitely by 8 pm nightly.   Let me know

you also can play in our game in UNGAR  room, but once again. That is post up for you.  If interested and can send money to someone the. They will send you the game info.