Bitcoin on fire heading it to halving.

raiders72001

3 hours ago, IAG said:

Yeah someone  at Bloomberg said there was 90 percent chance of approval…definitely a large part the reason for the recent jump.   But I feel like we’ve been here before…here’s hoping…ETF and Halving in 2024 would be tremendous. LFG. 

Because of that I'm trying to not get my hopes up too high but it's tough to do. Here's some out of Yahoo Finance.

Now, Grayscale is the entity that manages the GBTC, that's the Grayscale Bitcoin investment trust, one of the few in the world only available to private subscribers. It's a closed-end fund. They've wanted to convert it to an ETF, so they can get retail investors.

And they were the ones who filed the lawsuit and they won with respect to the SEC. They beat the SEC. But it's not clear if they're going to be among these first movers.

But as far as the date, we're looking at January 10-- January 5 to January 10. There are two different offices within the SEC that have to clear this, two different Congressional laws at work. You have the 1934 Securities and Exchange Act and you also have the 1933 Securities Act. And paperwork was just filed by BlackRock.

And that information you were talking about, the seed investor. Who's investing in this ETF that hasn't been launched yet? Well, a seed investor. This is how you start the process.

And so we, kind of, knew that already. It already leaked out. But this is confirmation and just another incremental step, more incremental knowledge that this is going to happen and happen soon early January.

• Replies 450
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, trytrytry said:

i only see a market on BOL for something called avalanche.  which ive never heard of

do they put it up and down various time BTC?

AVAX (Avalanche) has been HOT the last month. Up 119 percent the last month and that’s gone down some with price hits last two days.