raiders72001

• Replies 450
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, raiders72001 said:

One of my that I bought was XRP day one. I was getting the airdrops before it was even being sold and then scooped up more when they went on sale. The problem is that I sold years later before the boom.

I had ripple and sold when it boomed but kept like 25%

1 hour ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

I'm getting 10-14% dividends across various stocks right now. 

No appreciation to speak of, but I'm not messing with it.

Hoffa - time to learn a new trick. SNEK up 42% today. In 2010 a young kid posted about bitcoin at peeps. It wasn't even worth a penny at that time. It took me 3 years to get my feet wet and buy my first bitcoin. If you are ever going to jump in, do it now. A monkey can do it.

XNo4bDg.jpg

10 hours ago, WVU said:

Helium is looking good now at 6 but keep in mind this was at 50 not all that long ago.  When Binance went down this coin got slaughtered.  Next big negative news day this one will crash hard again.

My thoughts:

Helium is a type of Internet of Things. Helium Mobile partnered with T-Mobile a little over a year ago. They started a cheap Mobile phone service in the Miami area and it went nationwide a couple of weeks ago. Helium Mobile is a sponsor of the Miami Hurricanes. They started showing up at home games about two weeks ago. There are no cell towers for the cell service. Hotspots are owned by individual people and it's increasing at a fast pace.

That said, HNT is still risky but a great project. MOBILE is much more risky. This bull run is can't lose unless you do things such as going crazy on a MOBILE, even HNT isn't in the can't miss category. MOBILE had a huge run and there has to be some major pull back.

On 12/13/2023 at 4:59 PM, WVU said:

Im not active enough to chase the meme coins.  That was a fun time though.  I’m sticking with investing in the top 30s.  For now at least.  I’m holding 180+ garbage coins and 15 or so good coins. My experiment of buying everything as it listed on coinbase was a failure.  Dozens of coins are sitting at 1% of ATH.  

Meme coins can be a degen coin. If you ever decide to try BONK, SNEK, BOB and COQ.

On 12/13/2023 at 9:14 PM, raiders72001 said:

Hoffa - time to learn a new trick. SNEK up 42% today. In 2010 a young kid posted about bitcoin at peeps. It wasn't even worth a penny at that time. It took me 3 years to get my feet wet and buy my first bitcoin. If you are ever going to jump in, do it now. A monkey can do it.

XNo4bDg.jpg

6DLmsiL.jpg