Bitcoin on fire heading it to halving.

raiders72001

5 minutes ago, IAG said:

No way these guys are going to be able to dive into Defi to find these low volume coins imo. If people are interested, they need to start simple with  blue chip type coins on mainstream  exchanges.   I have been at this for going on 7 years (off and on during pre halving years) and I still haven’t ventured into that world.   I’m sure there is money  to be made there,  but looking specifically at HDX, I’m not sold…nor would I even be able to figure out how to buy on the two or three exchanges I see it on?

You need to get a Phantom wallet. Then transfer SOL to your Phantom wallet. Then go to coingecko so that you go to the right place. Search HXD. Go to markets. Click the clink where it's traded on Raydium. As you well know, it all seems complicated at first.

• Replies 447
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, IAG said:

No way these guys are going to be able to dive into Defi to find these low volume coins imo. If people are interested, they need to start simple with  blue chip type coins on mainstream  exchanges.   I have been at this for going on 7 years (off and on during pre halving years) and I still haven’t ventured into that world.   I’m sure there is money  to be made there,  but looking specifically at HDX, I’m not sold…nor would I even be able to figure out how to buy on the two or three exchanges I see it on?

THIS

40 minutes ago, raiders72001 said:

I gave it out two days ago in this thread and it went up 25%

Raiders, you should start a Defi for dummies thread…and I mean really dumb it down for most of us who do not how to transact on Decentralized exchanges. I think you are the only one at this forum ,who has much experience there.   I have a few books, but haven’t read them yet.

9 minutes ago, IAG said:

Good points. Buy BTC, SOL, ADA or ETH. HXD getting shilled hard on YouTube. It's an APP on Apple and Google. Mobile use only but SOL works as a team for the most part so they will make it work.

2 minutes ago, raiders72001 said:

Good points. Buy BTC, SOL, ADA or ETH. HXD getting shilled hard on YouTube. It's an APP on Apple and Google. Mobile use only but SOL works as a team for the most part so they will make it work.

I already have BTC, SOL, and ETH…and about. 8 others presently …I’m not a Cardano fan (sorry WVU)  

Yeah, the step by step Defi explanatory thread would be very useful. 

53 minutes ago, raiders72001 said:

The SEC is going to approve a spot Blackrock ETF in 2 weeks. It's not an unregulated market. It's not a fad, it's been around since 2010. It's hard for us to grasp our mind around digital assets because we grew up with the stock market. It took a kid at peepeplace years to convince me. He told me about it in 2011 and finally I started buying in 2013. I'll give you a token that will go up 15% in two weeks to convince you.

You think the ETF approval is a sell the news scenario?  I’m still in it for the cycle/halving but this concerns me a bit.  I have what I am willing to invest already in, so can’t buy any dip.