Bitcoin on fire heading it to halving.

raiders72001

• Replies 447
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wrote this across the street before the big run today. Hold BTC. Grayscale dumps were the only thing holding the price down.

This week BTC is my play. BTC L2s a little riskier with a chance of a little more profit, STX, ALEX. Genesis dump may be over. Dumped $500m BTC on Thursday and Friday.

ETH is the other. L2s with the same risk/reward. Upgrade in a little more than a week.

Not sure what the rest will do next week. MEME's could go either way since there is huge whale manipulation going on with those. AI will have a huge move either way. Games and Cloud Storage may not be ready yet.

Not financial advise. Just my opinion since short term predictions can be easy in bull runs.

“@everyone Bitcoin moments away from a new all time high atm.

Daily 9 4hr 9 here as well expecting fuckery around ATHs not a time to be over exposed on leverage!! 

Make sure your can handle a massive darth maul of 20-30% each way, though unlikely so large this cycle, as market has matured, it happend in 2016 and this cycle has been very similar so far. 

Wouldn't be suprised if we get a fake out at ATH and throw back to 52k or something like that. 

If you are in spot you are golden, just ride the wave. 

For those waiting to get in that would be a nice dip opportunity imo.”

From a guy I follow on FB.  Hope he’s wrong.  I have no more money to buy a $52k dip..lol…And I don’t like waiting things out. 
I want straight to the moon. Ha. 

4 hours ago, IAG said:

Daily 9 4hr 9 here as well expecting fuckery around ATHs not a time to be over exposed on leverage!! 

Make sure your can handle a massive darth maul of 20-30% each way, though unlikely so large this cycle, as market has matured, it happend in 2016 and this cycle has been very similar so far. 

Wouldn't be suprised if we get a fake out at ATH and throw back to 52k or something like that. 

From a guy I follow on FB.  Hope he’s wrong.  I have no more money to buy a $52k dip..lol…And I don’t like waiting things out. 
I want straight to the moon. Ha. 

I know that we had 20-30% dumps in 2013 and 2016 but who is going to dump enough to knock it down 20% this time.  Grayscale dumps were the only thing keeping the price down. That was caused by the bankruptcies of Genesis and FTX. They both held shares at Grayscale. The bankruptcy court forced the sale of the shares and Grayscale had to dump billions in BTC to pay off the sale.

ETF inflows continue at a huge pace and Grayscale can't hold much more that has to be dumped.

19 hours ago, IAG said:

Yep..hope doesn’t go that low….will hold thru it regardless since just started accumulation again last fall and don’t want to deal with long term capital gains, 

1 hour ago, IAG said:

Yep..hope doesn’t go that low….will hold thru it regardless since just started accumulation again last fall and don’t want to deal with long term capital gains, 

I don't know anything about taxation on coins but...

Long term capital gains have have smaller tax hits than short term capital gains in stock trades.

Not true with coins?

2 hours ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

I don't know anything about taxation on coins but...

Long term capital gains have have smaller tax hits than short term capital gains in stock trades.

Not true with coins?

Yes, I misspoke ..I meant don’t want to get hit with short term gains.  It’s the same as stocks.   Have to hold for a year.  I’m sick.🤢.  Can’t think straight. 

1 hour ago, IAG said:

Yes, I misspoke ..I meant don’t want to get hit with short term gains.  It’s the same as stocks.   Have to hold for a year.  I’m sick.🤢.  Can’t think straight. 

1. Chicken soup STAT!

2. Yep, short term gains can be tax disadvantageous but profitable at the same time. I remember holding stocks to avoid the short term taxation but they fell enough in value while I waited that a short term tax hit would have been better.