Best tacos in America

Brock Landers

13 minutes ago, joeybagadonuts said:

Wrong yet again. That’s AL PASTOR you absolute moron. 

You stupid c ocksucker

Pork adobada tacos are a Mexican street vendor food that you can now easily make at home. Layers of pork shoulder is smothered in a chile paste mix with layers of pineapple and bacon and roasted in the oven.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, Brock Landers said:

You stupid c ocksucker

Pork adobada tacos are a Mexican street vendor food that you can now easily make at home. Layers of pork shoulder is smothered in a chile paste mix with layers of pineapple and bacon and roasted in the oven.

Adobaba is just marinated meat you retarded white trash midget. Unlike you I’ve spent many months in Mexico and speak fucking Spanish. 

Also notice the meat is cooked a spit, not in the oven you moron. You can’t even read your own source. 

8 minutes ago, Brock Landers said:

You stupid c ocksucker

El pastor tacos are always on corn with cilantro and onion.

Even when I order a steak taco and say “pastor style” they know what to do. Every place knows what kind or tortilla and what garnish.

Then you got Brockhead over here  pushing for Mike to get tacos the way he likes it like he knows better than every beaner in America. Guys a fuckin moron. 

1 minute ago, housepicks said:

El pastor tacos are always on corn with cilantro and onion.

Even when I order a steak taco and say “pastor style” they know what to do. Every place knows what kind or tortilla and what garnish.

Then you got Brockhead over here  pushing for Mike to get tacos the way he likes it like he knows better than every beaner in America. Guys a fuckin moron. 

Brock PM'd me and said he's sending 10 large to go to popeyes. What was it that's good guys? Was it a spicy chicken sandy, anything else?