It's wild how far TRUMP and DeSANTIS have both fallen

FISHHEAD

49 minutes ago, FISHHEAD said:

State is real bad, real bad.

I'm still waiting to hear why you think trump and especially desantis have "fallen"?

I admit I'm not on the trump train  anymore, but it's not because I think he's crazy, undisciplined, etc. It;s because I considered him to have failed in too many ways the first time and he simply cant get another chance.

He showed himself to be weak when it mattered, brash talk hiding an insecure man who folded every time he faced a challenge, signing bills he said he wouldn't, keeping fauci because it "might" hurt him if he fired him, not pardoning Jan 6th people because it "might" hurt him politically. No more of that.

16 minutes ago, mikeman said:

I'm still waiting to hear why you think trump and especially desantis have "fallen"?

I admit I'm not on the trump train  anymore, but it's not because I think he's crazy, undisciplined, etc. It;s because I considered him to have failed in too many ways the first time and he simply cant get another chance.

He showed himself to be weak when it mattered, brash talk hiding an insecure man who folded every time he faced a challenge, signing bills he said he wouldn't, keeping fauci because it "might" hurt him if he fired him, not pardoning Jan 6th people because it "might" hurt him politically. No more of that.

Had Trump shit canned Dr Fraudci and ended the Covid nonsense when he had a chance , id have likely voted for him.

DeSantis obviously crushed it the last few years , but he’s a total pussy and is in way too deep with Wall Street and particularly Ken Griffin.   

At this point , RFK is getting my vote. 

10 minutes ago, joeybagadonuts said:

Had Trump shit canned Dr Fraudci and ended the Covid nonsense when he had a chance , id have likely voted for him.

DeSantis obviously crushed it the last few years , but he’s a total pussy and is in way too deep with Wall Street and particularly Ken Griffin.   

If he had did that it would have been better for all, but the media was never shutting up about covid every single night, so as long as the fear mongering from the media was front and center to all the moms of the world with little kids then Trump was losing no matter what he did.  He was trying to win an unwinnable battle so he should have just did like Kemp and Desantis and opened the country up and not even discussed covid.  The media made it out like it was the bubonic plague when it was just a cold for most.

Easy to say when the media has smeared you for 4 years with lies and you have the 2nd term all but locked up vs a senile croom hiding in his basement, and then BAM covid hits and you can either ignore it or act like you’re on top of it and hope for the best of the female vote.

10 minutes ago, joeybagadonuts said:

✔️

The problem with Trump this go around is that he’s 100% acting like this is all about him in 2024 vs the country.  I get that I too would be royally pissed if I was being persecuted with all of these bogus charges, but he’s not even funny anymore when he talks.  Just bitter and mad at all.  I’m still voting for him, and the R party needs to move as far away from Romney, Bush, Lindsey Graham as possible moving forward.  Dems cave on nothing.  Rs cave every time it seems.  Get somebody that wants nothing to do with what they want or the people that vote for them.

3 minutes ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

The problem with Trump this go around is that he’s 100% acting like this is all about him in 2024 vs the country.  I get that I too would be royally pissed if I was being persecuted with all of these bogus charges, but he’s not even funny anymore when he talks.  Just bitter and mad at all.  I’m still voting for him, but the R party needs to move as far away from Romney, Bush, Lindsey Graham as possible.  Dems cave on nothing.  Rs cave every time it seems.  Get somebody that wants nothing to do with what they want or the people that vote for them.

I hear the new plan is to give ukraine not $61 billion but over $150 billion, imagine that? I fully expect the republicans and the new speaker to cave and give it to biden - and they wont get jack shit on the border either.

They'll just cave and say we have to or russia will win.

3 minutes ago, mikeman said:

I hear the new plan is to give ukraine not $61 billion but over $150 billion, imagine that? I fully expect the republicans and the new speaker to cave and give it to biden - and they wont get jack shit on the border either.

They'll just cave and say we have to or russia will win.

Well the European Union gives back something like 80c for every dollar sent so all of these money figures aren’t that drastic, but you’re correct that it’s another case of the dems getting everything they want and the Rs getting nothing.  Rs are terrible line in the sand negotiators.

It once was admirable to have both parties come together for the good of the country.  The dems have gone so extreme the other way that it’s just time to tell them to pound sand on everything.  Maybe all of their kids overdosing on fentanyl will get the border secure.