Ketamine Therapy

Brock Landers

19 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

Nobody high on weed starts fights like alcohol consumers.

Nobody high on weed is a danger anywhere near like an alcoholic behind the wheel.

Blacks grabbed weed from the 60s hippies and made it part of their culture. Those 60s hippies are CEOs and family men now. The blacks, not so much...

Yeah and in the 50s and 60s cigarettes were considered manly and cool, and cowboyish like John Wayne.  Most all of society wised up by the 90s and realized they were terrible for you, you smelled terrible, you would die young, and they were for losers.  The only culture that didn’t get the memo was primarily ghetto black people and their love for menthols.  When you smoke weed or cigarettes you are partaking in 100% modern day ghetto loser culture.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

Yeah and in the 50s and 60s cigarettes were considered manly and cool, and cowboyish like John Wayne.  Most all of society wised up by the 90s and realized they were terrible for you, you smelled terrible, you would die young, and they were for losers.  The only culture that didn’t get the memo was primarily ghetto black people and their love for menthols.  When you smoke weed or cigarettes you are partaking in 100% modern day ghetto loser culture.

I was a Social Worker for 23 years, nothing destroys families like alcohol and nothing comes close to it.

If alcohol didn't exist the VA could have gotten by with 30% of the social workers we had.

Just now, Jimmy Hoffa said:

I was a Social Worker for 23 years, nothing destroys families like alcohol and nothing comes close to it.

If alcohol didn't exist the VA could have gotten by with 30% of the social workers we had.

Can’t argue there.  My college rommate and one of my closest friends was working on houses as his job during that time.  His boss told him he had seen everything.  Meth addicts, coke addicts, heroin, you name it.  By far the biggest POS employees ever were alcoholics.

But still having 2-3 beers at the bar and flirting with a chick is way classier than sitting at home smoking weed amd zonking out.

12 minutes ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

You’re one to talk dude.  You look down on drinking and think that you’re on the straight and arrow by smoking weed.  Your liver that you’re trying to save from alcohol is still processing all of that garbage from weed as are your lungs.

Alcohol is only legal because there's so much money to be made off of it.

I don't give a shit what people do.

But don't tell me that alcohol is less harmful than marijuana.

3 minutes ago, PatrickBateman said:

Alcohol is only legal because there's so much money to be made off of it.

I don't give a shit what people do.

But don't tell me that alcohol is less harmful than marijuana.

I just said it’s more classy and not associated primarily with modern ghetto culture.  Whine and defend all you want but weed is about 95% associated with inner city ghetto culture.

17 hours ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

Ugghh oxy’s are poison.  Only took that when I had my wisdom teeth taken out.  Was passed out until 4pm the next day.  No thanks to that garbage.

Did liquid kratom for the first time this weekend.  That stuff is numbingly fun.  Bad for the liver though.

Liquid Kratom is the best. Way better than pills , imo

6 minutes ago, Brock Landers said:

Tons of GI's came back with heroin addictions, especially 1970 onwards, got pure shit there and were hooked

But...

What contributes to an 18 year old's poor decision making that invites heroin usage??

Being under the influence of alcohol. 

I asked 1000 of those heroin addicts when they first tried it, 999 of them said, "When I was drunk".

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

But...

What contributes to an 18 year old's poor decision making that invites heroin usage??

Being under the influence of alcohol. 

I asked 1000 of those heroin addicts when they first tried it, 999 of them said, "When I was drunk".

I can also confirm that I have never done blow sober.  Perhaps you’re onto something here.

6 minutes ago, IAG said:

GM…I think you should give edibles another try…try a lower dosage and give it at least 45-60 min. I can understand how you would feel, bu5 sounds like you just ate way too much.

It’s just not for me.  It took like 3 hours to hit and I asked my friend wtf the next day.  He told me he felt bad for letting me drive as that was a shit ton for somebody that had never tried it.

6 minutes ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

It’s just not for me.  It took like 3 hours to hit and I asked my friend wtf the next day.  He told me he felt bad for letting me drive as that was a shit ton for somebody that had never tried it.

Reminds me of post 6 in this thread

http://forum.thegamblingforum.com/index.php?/topic/45814-edibles-question/#comment-1267840

3 minutes ago, IAG said:

I literally was high for about 2 days straight and didn’t enjoy anything about it.  I couldn’t connect a single thought from A to B during that time.  I took that stuff at about 5pm.  Next day at work around 10am soon to be big bird came to my desk to say what’s up.  One look at me and said holy shit you look so fucking high right now.

3 minutes ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

I literally was high for about 2 days straight and didn’t enjoy anything about it.  I couldn’t connect a single thought from A to B during that time.  I took that stuff at about 5pm.  Next day at work around 10am soon to be big bird came to my desk to say what’s up.  One look at me and said holy shit you look so fucking high right now.

Yeah you just took waaaaaay too much,  much different in moderation …great for sleep

4 minutes ago, IAG said:

Yeah you just took waaaaaay too much,  much different in moderation …great for sleep

I don’t think needing a substance of any kind to fall asleep is good for the soul or body.  Liquid kratom will do the trick for sure though.  I just don’t like weed or anything about the culture of it.  I didn’t even want to do it but my friend wouldn’t shut the hell up and quit shoving a gummy in my face.  Then he was disappointed I didn’t feel anything and gave me another and then busted out a whole cookie for me.