Ketamine Therapy

Brock Landers

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

I enjoyed it.  Numbing and weird.  Made for some good fun out at some German Christmas market this past weekend.

Look for the MIT 45 brand. By far the best. I usually take around 1/5th of the bottle at a time. Great mood enhancer and outstanding energy boost for before workouts. For post workout soreness , usually do half a bottle. Stuff is a miracle drug. 

6 minutes ago, joeybagadonuts said:

Look for the MIT 45 brand. By far the best. I usually take around 1/5th of the bottle at a time. Great mood enhancer and outstanding energy boost for before workouts. For post workout soreness , usually do half a bottle. Stuff is a miracle drug. 

I did OPMS.  Whole bottle.  Half at a time over the course of an hour.

20 hours ago, joeybagadonuts said:

Re-evaluating this Kratom stuff.  Seems to be poison too.  Hung out with some friends last night and went out for a night on the town.  Only took 1 pill, and was fine for 4 hours.  Then BAM.  Within a few minutes of ordering food and feeling perfectly fine the entire time I starting sweating bullets and getting nauseous.  Doing the ole chew your food to the end of the earth because you don't want to swallow it and get sick/sipping tiny sips of water to try and be ok routine.  Lost cause.  Ended up having to run to the bathroom to puke.  It's basically a legal opiod, and causes liver damage.  This stuff can't be good for you, but you will sleep like a baby.

On 12/22/2023 at 2:31 PM, Jimmy Hoffa said:

Nobody high on weed starts fights like alcohol consumers.

Nobody high on weed is a danger anywhere near like an alcoholic behind the wheel.

Blacks grabbed weed from the 60s hippies and made it part of their culture. Those 60s hippies are CEOs and family men now. The blacks, not so much...

Jimmy there's very little weed in the neighborhoods now. These shut in fukks commenting about what goes on in the neighborhoods are never seen in them.  Weed is legal, cheap and readily available. Dealers don't bother with it. 

On 12/22/2023 at 3:57 PM, Brock Landers said:

This shit?

Over the counter and legal?

https://mit45.com/product/gold/

Yeah pass or just try it once.  My experience last night was fun until it wasn’t.  Hopefully it goes more for you like my first did.  Amazing it took 4 hours for that stuff to make me sweat and sick.

Plus it’s basically a legal opiod that heroin addicts use to try and get the same effects without suboxone.  You don’t want to be on that and getting your brain rewired to constant effects of kratom.

Friend of a friend is a former meth addict.  Has a cold plunge bath, takes coffee, and Kratom every morning to start his day.  Said the trio is the biggest dopamine rush to start your day ever and made him completely quit drinking.  Sounded cool and innocent.  Well last weekend he told me and my buddies no drugs around his kids.  He was high as a kite on that chit himself and was wearing sunglasses to hide his eyes and could barely keep his mouth normal.  He’s just addicted to kratom now.  It’s weird, and you’ll either have fun for a few hours and then get sick as hell, or be numb as hell in a opiate way.  It’s not good.