FSU suing the ACC...

PatrickBateman

17 minutes ago, PatrickBateman said:

We beat two SEC teams this year. You haters seem to forget that.

I don't hate FSU.  They're pretty irrelevant to me.  Begging to go the SEC and play Bama, UGA, Texas, OU, etc etc is comical, but hey with the new playoff format it will probably just be 5 B10 (what a stupid name at this point) schools 5 SEC schools, 1 ACC school, and 1 B12 school.  FSU should gut it out and stay.

9 minutes ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

I don't hate FSU.  They're pretty irrelevant to me.  Begging to go the SEC and play Bama, UGA, Texas, OU, etc etc is comical, but hey with the new playoff format it will probably just be 5 B10 (what a stupid name at this point) schools 5 SEC schools, 1 ACC school, and 1 B12 school.  FSU should gut it out and stay.

The University is doing the right thing 🙌🏻 

2 minutes ago, PatrickBateman said:

The University is doing the right thing 🙌🏻 

Perhaps but I don't see a legal loop for them to get out.  Funny thing is that they get in if Jordan Travis doesn't get injured.  The committee knew they were toast without him so they got left out.  Perhaps they weren't so talented like the other schools that they could win anyways, and the committee knew it would be a joke to put them in as is.  

I agree that any team that goes undefeated deserves a spot, but it won't even be an arguing point come next year with 12 teams so they should quit bitching and stay in the ACC.

7 minutes ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

Perhaps but I don't see a legal loop for them to get out.  Funny thing is that they get in if Jordan Travis doesn't get injured.  The committee knew they were toast without him so they got left out.  Perhaps they weren't so talented like the other schools that they could win anyways, and the committee knew it would be a joke to put them in as is.  

I agree that any team that goes undefeated deserves a spot, but it won't even be an arguing point come next year with 12 teams so they should quit bitching and stay in the ACC.

Beating the #15 team in the country with a third string quarterback earned FSU a playoff appearance.

Our defense is one of the best in the nation.

The committee is controlled by ESPN and the SEC. That's the real joke.

20 hours ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

i've seen a lot of people claim there will be 5 big 10, and 5 sec schools in the playoff... if you think about the math though, it will be pretty impossible to have the kind of records all of those schools had this year... you're not gonna have michigan, washington, oregon, ohio st, and penn state all with 0 or 1 loss when they are playing each other

the system will still suck if teams like liberty go 13-0 and are excluded... everyone knows FSU got robbed but essentially so did liberty