Brock Landers

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

11 hours ago, PatrickBateman said:

Probably one of the best things I've read in a long time..."They note that conservatives could argue, for example, that Vice President Kamala Harris is likewise barred from office because she raised bail funds for people arrested during the unrest following George Floyd’s 2020 murder at the hands of Minneapolis police."

"Probably one of the best things I've read in a long time"

^DummFuk! You need go get out more...

MORONIC SHIT!

"Conservatives could argue" that they could lick the Cum from a N1GGER'S Bloody Ass-Raped Rectum....

Totally LMAO at any ignorant piece of shit using the term "Conservatives could argue"...

What kind of ignorant Tinfoil Hat RW Bulllshit do you read? You stupid fuk?

I live in Memphis.

Sure its got its high crime like every big city but its got a lot going for it as well. FED EX has long been headquartered here. Lots of cool places to visit here as well such as Graceland,Sun Records,Rock,Blues and Soul museum and lots of other stuff as well.

Nashville has lots to offer as well right up the music highway about four hours northeast.

7 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

Cheesecake Factory... how long did it take you to read through their menu?

Lmao…literally  why I’ve never gone before. I have a terrible time making decisions in restaurants.  I googled it in advance while driving from Atlanta, so had it narrowed down. Steak tacos were amazing as were the appetizers…avocado eggrolls and something else I forget.