Men, identify these drugs for me

housepicks

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Careful buying shit on the streets guys….   A lot of the street pills are being mixed with fentanyl and made into pill form using a pill press….many overdoses around my area as people thought they were taking a Percocet only to find out in autopsy that the pill being taken was all fentanyl…. You can not tell the difference.  

Pain sucks but be careful….

3 hours ago, nothing but winners said:

Careful buying shit on the streets guys….   A lot of the street pills are being mixed with fentanyl and made into pill form using a pill press….many overdoses around my area as people thought they were taking a Percocet only to find out in autopsy that the pill being taken was all fentanyl…. You can not tell the difference.  

This, unless if you really, really know the guy I wouldn't touch them. Where did he claim he got them?

10 hours ago, nothing but winners said:

Had a 12 year habit to oxycodone and hydros

At my peak i was buying 20 to 30 a day off the street to feel normal.

Quit buying off street got help on 2012

5 years later around Thanksgiving 2017 twenty or more people nearly died here from buying oxys that were laced with fentanyl.

Would never buy off street now everything is laced with fentayl

These vikadon I have taken myself. I quit taking them when my back pain went away. They’ve just been sitting on the shelf. The Percocet I never took but I bought them off a guy who was taking them. I don’t plan on giving those to her.

the muscle relaxers I bought off my brother in law years ago when he had a scrip 

Last few days I’ve been the main child rearer in the afternoon/evening and I’m using Fanny may chocolate as a drug on baby house.

he’s tired at about 7pm but if he goes to sleep at 7 he will wake up a few hours later. If he goes to sleep at 8/8:30 he will sleep all night. Half a piece of chocolate at 7 gets him there.

34 minutes ago, housepicks said:

These vikadon I have taken myself. I quit taking them when my back pain went away. They’ve just been sitting on the shelf. The Percocet I never took but I bought them off a guy who was taking them. I don’t plan on giving those to her.

the muscle relaxers I bought off my brother in law years ago when he had a scrip 

Old ones 5-7 years should be just fine, if you're talking 10-15 yrs old they'll work but prob not as well.

So your "plan" is to drug your kid with opioids huh? :laugh

Father of the year material.

58 minutes ago, housepicks said:

Last few days I’ve been the main child rearer in the afternoon/evening and I’m using Fanny may chocolate as a drug on baby house.

he’s tired at about 7pm but if he goes to sleep at 7 he will wake up a few hours later. If he goes to sleep at 8/8:30 he will sleep all night. Half a piece of chocolate at 7 gets him there.

Fannie May Confection Brands, Inc. is an American chocolate manufacturer headquartered in Chicago and currently owned by multinational company Ferrero SpA.

Go with Hershey's House, an AMERICAN brand.