housepicks

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

3 hours ago, housepicks said:

These vikadon I have taken myself. I quit taking them when my back pain went away. They’ve just been sitting on the shelf. The Percocet I never took but I bought them off a guy who was taking them. I don’t plan on giving those to her.

the muscle relaxers I bought off my brother in law years ago when he had a scrip 

Percocet>Vicodin. I echo what everyone is saying…don’t take anything you bought on the street. 

46 minutes ago, Professor said:

Why are you buying them from a street dealer?

Only bought the Percocet from a street dealer/acquaintance because my “pain” jar of old  prescriptions of mine and others acquired prescriptions was low.

Acquaintance/street dealer/play poker player with sometimes kinda guy/the guy I buy blow from a few times a year guy/guy who screenshots me a winning ticket once a month guy/guy who then admits he loses 2k a month sports gambling guy..

he calls me up and says he got some percs and they “are really good bro”so I say I’ll take 10 and he got somebody to drive him and drop off 10 for $100 and that’s how I got them. Had those maybe 3 years or so.

5 minutes ago, housepicks said:

Only bought the Percocet from a street dealer/acquaintance because my “pain” jar of old  prescriptions of mine and others acquired prescriptions was low.

Acquaintance/street dealer/play poker player with sometimes kinda guy/the guy I buy blow from a few times a year guy/guy who screenshots me a winning ticket once a month guy/guy who then admits he loses 2k a month sports gambling guy..

he calls me up and says he got some percs and they “are really good bro”so I say I’ll take 10 and he got somebody to drive him and drop off 10 for $100 and that’s how I got them. Had those maybe 3 years or so.

This is exactly how Prince and Tom Petty died.  Don't gamble.  Throw those things in the trash.

1 hour ago, housepicks said:

When i had my kidney stone I sold roughly 20(of the 25) to the bartender at a place I went for $4-5/pill.

1 minute ago, joeybagadonuts said:

That’s cheap. Last time I tried to get some percs maybe 2-3 years ago when I hurt my back, the 10mg ones like house has were going to $25 each. 

This was 6-7 yrs ago, they were oxys, i asked someone how much the bartender sells them for(to other patrons, lots of druggies around) and was told $7

4 hours ago, IAG said:

Percocet>Vicodin. I echo what everyone is saying…don’t take anything you bought on the street. 

Agree 100%

Percs are stronger and i liked them a lot better than Vikes

I was prescribed lortabs for years but once i took percocets the tabs just werent good enough anymore