Packers vs Vikings

sleepy

49 minutes ago, sleepy said:

The Packers are such a powerhouse that they are 8-8 and need to win just to make the playoffs as a 7 seed

So powerful that will be 20 pt underdogs to the 49ers if they even make the playoffs

20?  more like 10 pt underdogs

making the playoffs with a first year qb and tons of injuries would still be a good thing

7 minutes ago, milwaukee mike said:

20?  more like 10 pt underdogs

making the playoffs with a first year qb and tons of injuries would still be a good thing.......................

...........and YOUTH

If they are sharp and get DeJean in draft, it will be exciting times for Packer fans for years to come.

4 minutes ago, FISHHEAD said:

...........and YOUTH

If they are sharp and get DeJean in draft, it will be exciting times for Packer fans for years to come.

When the Vikings had Cousins they went to Green Bay and killed them like they aint even got a team.

I doubt they beat the Bears next week. Probably don't even cross the midfield strip.

8 hours ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

Jordan Love is NOT going to bring the Packers a Super Bowl.

NOT this year, next year or any year.

#scrub

he's looking really good lately, with a makeshift offense and very little practice/game time with these receivers

stats are pretty similar to rodgers at the same point... talent is there so i would probably be on the other side of that wager

8 hours ago, sleepy said:

When the Vikings had Cousins they went to Green Bay and killed them like they aint even got a team.

I doubt they beat the Bears next week. Probably don't even cross the midfield strip.

even including that game, the packers have outscored the vikings by 44 points in the last 5 games

but yeah you can hold your hat on an inexperienced love getting outgained by a whopping 70 yards... when your team just got outgained 470-211 lolol

33 minutes ago, milwaukee mike said:

he's looking really good lately, with a makeshift offense and very little practice/game time with these receivers

stats are pretty similar to rodgers at the same point... talent is there so i would probably be on the other side of that wager

Less than a full years starting experience, and overall, a top ten QB in the league this season.

Damn impressive everything considered.