Say Hello to a New Sportbook Similar to 5dimes

Moldoveanu

6 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

Yes, open Parlays...

The choice of all successful gamblers!!

WTF???

Do they teach statistics, probability or mathematics in Moldova?

while i was living in Moldova the math that i was doing in 5th - 6th grade and then when i moved to USA they were actually teaching high school and college students! the same thing that i already did in Moldova in 5th and 6th grade

do you see how USA is such a dumb country when it comes to teaching!

when i came to USA i was like wtf is this i dont even have to study i did that in my 5th grade and 6th grade when i was in high school

it is an absolute joke when it comes to teaching that USA is such a below level of other countries

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

Yes Moldo.

A Moldovian education is far superior to an American one.

I give up...

1 hour ago, PatrickBateman said:

MIT is relocating their headquarters to Moldova.

Guys, SMOLDY was talking about his SPED classes here in the USA… if you folks now do bot think this kid is SLOW, then i dont know what else to say….

SMOLDY:laughing-smiley-face:

2 hours ago, Moldoveanu said:

yeah but a bus driver who makes double and triple then what you make and most of you combined you lazy fat fuck bald prick cat drinking piss

Indeed shows the top hourly NYC bus driver rate to be $28.07 per hour.  That’s 58k a year before NY state taxes.  Does indeed have their info incorrect?  Starting to get worried that indeed isn’t to be trusted and that my application for Iowa OC was a misposting.

20 minutes ago, JTGAMBLE said:

Moldy makes $180,000 a year driving the bus.

thats correct 180k thats the maximum they allow us to make even though we can make a lot more then that

like last year lots of bus drivers made over 200k because there was no limit but they put the limit back on

the most you can make now a year is 175k-180k so if you work a lot of over time to much to fast they will block you from working over time so basically you will do your regular hours of your route you will still be able to get extra minutes or hours depending how late you come back due to traffic and other stuff for example in the morning , in the afternoon, at night it all adds up every day for 2 weeks a pay check it can add up an extra 10-20 hours

17 minutes ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

Correction $37 per hour is tops per indeed.  76k per year.

the contract has been signed for 3 years to about 41$ an HR now we are at 38+ in the next 2 years we will be at 40-41$

the 76k a year thats for basic 8 hr daily work 5 days a week! the biggest paying runs a day are 13 hours!

we have a lot of runs with different paying hours like minimum 8 hours to maximum 13 hours then you can do over time during your meal or after you done you can make 20 hours - 25 hours a day if you are willing to work

a lot

so even if you dont do any over time you are getting paid 13 hours a day so you do the math thats already 130k a year without any over time! if you have paying runs that are less then 13 hours like 12 hours , 12 and change , 11 hours and so on then you can do the math there

35 minutes ago, Moldoveanu said:

the contract has been signed for 3 years to about 41$ an HR now we are at 38+ in the next 2 years we will be at 40-41$

the 76k a year thats for basic 8 hr daily work 5 days a week! the biggest paying runs a day are 13 hours!

we have a lot of runs with different paying hours like minimum 8 hours to maximum 13 hours then you can do over time during your meal or after you done you can make 20 hours - 25 hours a day if you are willing to work

a lot

so even if you dont do any over time you are getting paid 13 hours a day so you do the math thats already 130k a year without any over time! if you have paying runs that are less then 13 hours like 12 hours , 12 and change , 11 hours and so on then you can do the math there

Too bad $130,000 in NYC is poverty level.

Your life sucks and you know it.

1 hour ago, PatrickBateman said:

Too bad $130,000 in NYC is poverty level.

Your life sucks and you know it.

thats 30k-40k is poverty level you dum fk!

thats more then what you make you broke ass loser!

talking about 130k you never made in your life that much not even half of that

4 hours ago, Moldoveanu said:

you can make 20 hours - 25 hours a day if you are willing to work

a lot

so even if you dont do any over time you are getting paid 13 hours a day so you do the math thats already 130k a year without any over time! 

:deemerAll this effort to ship your paycheck to bookie in Costa Rica. 

4 hours ago, JTGAMBLE said:

Moldy makes $180,000 a year driving the bus.

He puts up 200 hours a week and has nothing to his name, no car no savings. 

Even 13 hours a day 7 days a week is way overboard. And you know what that would be OK if it was for a good cause buying a house family young kids. But no this dummy does it for his bookie. 

8 hours ago, Moldoveanu said:

keep making fun i am gonna be the last one laughing here!

this book will make me rich! and i will get back to winning my old ways big parlays! and finally will have a chance to win what i always dreamed off 100k parlays or more!

Care to explain why this time it will be different? It's not like 5dimes made you rich you lost all of your money to them. 

Tnx. 

4 hours ago, vitalyo said:

Care to explain why this time it will be different? It's not like 5dimes made you rich you lost all of your money to them. 

Tnx. 

i am smarter and wiser now ill be making lots of parlays and be taking my time  i have more patience then i did before instead of betting 15 games in one day now i can take my time since there are many more sports to wager

and more betting options and  live betting as well

with so many more options to bet on then BAS where i literaly were losing left and right cause i could not get that half point or just did not have other options to bet on very limited betting just basically only american sports 

now that my 5dimes is here ill have so many more options to wager all sports available on and with that in mind my chances of winning will be bigger

plus one more thing i like about 5dimes is i get a 30-35% boost in my parlay payouts so instead of

winning 60k ill be winning 80k  thanks to the management

thats where i won all my big parlays at 5dimes 30k , 25 k , 23k , 18k , 15k

i also had a 80k and 100k parlay that lost on the last leg but ended up profiting and that

thanks to having more options to bet on and thats whats going to happen now!