Boys This Child Custody Stuff is NO JOKE

Jimmy Hoffa

As I've shared with you my son broke up with his girlfriend and they have been sharing custody of their 16 month old baby (1 week with him, next week with her etc...), now there's this...

The mother of the child is opposing my wife being a daycare provider to my grandson while my son is at work and has accused her of child molestation, being an alcoholic, being disabled and a danger to the minor child.

SHIT just got real, we just came back from filing a custody and parenting plan with the court. We worked on the papers 'til 4AM this morning. 113 page filing!!

He's supposed to return the child on Sunday to his mother but on Sunday he but WON'T be doing so until ordered to by a court, it's going to go NUCLEAR on Sunday when he informs her of such. She'll then call the police and the police will inform her that they can NOT enforce her visitation rights because THERE AREN'T ANY!!  LOL!!  And without a parenting plan in place to establish her rights, she has NONE.

His court date was set for May. The mother will NOT see him until AT LEAST then and she can't do a fucking thing about it.

Play stupid games like calling people molesters and alcoholics, win stupid prizes...

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

24 minutes ago, D-Hustle said:

I guarantee she will get the kid on Sunday.  Police are the boss.  Hoffa why not acknowledge that all this is your son's fault?  The mother did nothing wrong but get cheated on.

Agreed.  Police will likely order custody back to mom in interim…. sickening what grandma did for sure. 

7 minutes ago, IAG said:

Agreed.  Police will likely order custody back to mom in interim…. sickening what grandma did for sure. 

Jimmy, are you saying you got a temporary stay or something from the court so the kid stays with him? or you just filed some stuff and there's been no legal decision?

1 minute ago, mikeman said:

Jimmy, are you saying you got a temporary stay or something from the court so the kid stays with him? or you just filed some stuff and there's been no legal decision?

Here's how it works in my state...

If he refuses to give the child to her on Sunday and she calls the police, they police will tell her that they can NOT enforce their verbally agreed to custody plan. The police can only enforce a court ordered parenting plan. There isn't a court ordered plan yet and there isn't a hearing until May.

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

Grandma didn't mollest the baby, it's an allegation from a scorned woman.

I know., but oh I read it incorrectly.i thought you said the girl’s mom…the other grandma. Mom herself is making those allegations.  Wow. 

Just now, IAG said:

I know., but oh I read it incorrectly.i thought you said the girl’s mom…the other grandma. Mom herself is making those allegations.  Wow. 

Yes, the child's mother is lashing out (somewhat understandably) because she's hurt. But being hurt doesn't give you a green light to slander someone with baseless allegations.

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

Here's how it works in my state...

If he refuses to give the child to her on Sunday and she calls the police, they police will tell her that they can NOT enforce their verbally agreed to custody plan. The police can only enforce a court ordered parenting plan. There isn't a court ordered plan yet and there isn't a hearing until May.

I’m reading differently.   I’ve read in several places that if they are unmarried, and there is no custodial agreement, then custody defaults to the mother. But I assume your attorney has advised you. 

Just now, Jimmy Hoffa said:

Correct.

Once the mother said that my son's mother is an alcoholic and child molester, my son decided to file for full custody. He feels the baby is safer with him.

When she goes bezerk you can let her know he'll be filing for support as well. :mutley

1 minute ago, IAG said:

I’m reading differently.   I’ve read in several places that if they are unmarried, and there is no custodial agreement, then custody defaults to the mother. But I assume your attorney has advised you. 

He filed the custody (parenting plan) with the court this morning and the baby is in his custody. Police will not remove the baby (unless he's unsafe) unless the father is in violation of an order (which does not yet exist). 

4 minutes ago, mikeman said:

Rent some good looking bimbo to be hanging all over him when she arrives, make her think he has a new squeeze.

That would surely improve an already bad situation…lol.     Unless the attorney has given the green light, I would return child Sunday  try to get the custody arrangement court date expedited if possible. Last thing son needs is to add kidnapping to list of accusations if attorney has not advised differently.  

9 minutes ago, mikeman said:

When she goes bezerk you can let her know he'll be filing for support as well. :mutley

So this Sunday at 5PM when she thinks he's coming over with the baby and opens the door, I will serve her in accordance with the court procedures. The baby will be miles away in a safe place when I do so...

Her and her dad will go nuts, but I'll be armed as always.

Just now, IAG said:

That would surely improve an already bad situation…lol.     Unless the attorney has given the green light, I would return child Sunday  try to get the custody arrangement court date expedited if possible. Last thing son needs is to add kidnapping to list of accusations if attorney has not advised differently.  

Not kidnapping if he's safe with his legal father and NOT in violation of a court ordered parenting plan (which does not yet exist, only filed for).

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

He filed the custody (parenting plan) with the court this morning and the baby is in his custody. Police will not remove the baby (unless he's unsafe) unless the father is in violation of an order (which does not yet exist). 

Your attorney has told you this is fine?  Until there is a plan GRANTED by the court, just filing doesn’t mean much.  And without such, custody defaults to mother, unless I’m missing something here. 

Just now, IAG said:

Your attorney has told you this is fine?  Until there is a plan GRANTED by the court, just filing doesn’t mean much.  And without such, custody defaults to mother, unless I’m missing something here. 

The Mom has no rights that trump those of the father.

The baby is in my son's home where all of his belongings are, the mom got mad that he cheated and left.

Legally speaking only, she abandoned her child.