PACKERS grooming another excellent QB

FISHHEAD

3 minutes ago, milwaukee mike said:

was i arguing with someone here about love?  he will probably win a super bowl, but let's not get carried away with bums like sean clifford

that guy had 5 seconds to throw every single time, and still was a fukking coward with happy feet at penn state

receivers frequently open without a defender within 25 yds

even landers would put up big stats

Just now, milwaukee mike said:

even after that great playoff performance?  almost flawless and fearless against a team that had won 16 straight at home, can't teach that

In my lifetime there have been 2 instances of flawless quarterback transitions.

San Francisco from Montana to Young, and Green Bay from Favre to Rodgers.

Be grateful that lightning struck twice in the same place Mike. Expecting lightning to strike 3 times in the same place in your lifetime is a little greedy.

He's just not THAT guy.

9 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

Be grateful that lightning struck twice in the same place Mike. Expecting lightning to strike 3 times in the same place in your lifetime is a little greedy.

He's just not THAT guy.

LOL, glad you're comparing LOVE to two HALL of FAMERS

8 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

He's just not THAT guy.

i don't think he's as good as rodgers, but he's better than most of the starting qb's in the nfl

look at the stats, and the eye test, and he's just getting started

15 minutes ago, milwaukee mike said:

even after that great playoff performance?  almost flawless and fearless against a team that had won 16 straight at home, can't teach that

Last 7-8 weeks possibly best QB in league................without a full year under his belt and no pro-bowlers around him.

Before the start of wildcard weekend I had a strong feeling. Jordan love looked great against the Bears and all recent games 

Green Bay was +10000 to win SB. I hit it hard. $500 gets back $50,500. Also they were +7.5 at Dallas. Also hit that bet hard. Btw, GB now +3000 to win SB.

Just like the game against Dallas most sharps and squares are betting against the Packers. Winner of this game represents NFC in SB. GL

1 hour ago, Bigrunner said:

Before the start of wildcard weekend I had a strong feeling. Jordan love looked great against the Bears and all recent games 

Green Bay was +10000 to win SB. I hit it hard. $500 gets back $50,500. Also they were +7.5 at Dallas. Also hit that bet hard. Btw, GB now +3000 to win SB.

Just like the game against Dallas most sharps and squares are betting against the Packers. Winner of this game represents NFC in SB. GL

Huh back with your old tricks past posting wagers and we supposed to believe you :laugh

17 minutes ago, vitalyo said:

Huh back with your old tricks past posting wagers and we supposed to believe you :laugh

First post I made after being banned by Double Standard Hoffa was yesterday, long after bets were made and I cashed. Odds now are only +3000. You missed the boat.