TGF Master Political Thread

KingRevolver

Trump’s goal isn’t to start a war. His administration has three objectives: First, restore deterrence and contain Iran’s expansionism across the Middle East. Second, roll back Iran’s gains and force it back within its borders. And third, give Iran’s leaders a clear choice: They can come to the negotiating table and give up their nuclear and missile ambitions — or their regime can implode, just like the Soviet Union did.

• Replies 69.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mikeman

• Bigrunner

• RaiseThese

• kovacsbar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Trump’s goal isn’t to start a war. His administration has three objectives: First, restore deterrence and contain Iran’s expansionism across the Middle East. Second, roll back Iran’s gains and force it back within its borders. And third, give Iran’s leaders a clear choice: They can come to the negotiating table and give up their nuclear and missile ambitions — or their regime can implode, just like the Soviet Union did.

This from Hannity? Never heard this before. Link please.

Anyway, objective three was in place until Pinocchio withdrew from a multilateral deal. Now Trump has lost trust and credibility with our allies, the country, and the world. He's created a major crisis that I doubt he can fix. Loser!

Anyway, objective three was in place until Pinocchio withdrew from a multilateral deal. Now Trump has lost trust and credibility with our allies, the country, and the world. He's created a major crisis that I doubt he can fix. Loser!

link, phuck you asswipe…...I heard it on the Rachel maddow show...…..I don't watch Hannity......

not one of our allies has lost trust. keep the spin going as you keep losing as usual...…..

I’m convinced the Loony Left would like to see the US lose a war if Trump were president.

I’m convinced the Loony Left would like to see the US lose a war if Trump were president.

maybe china and Russia will invade the usa and take over and put runner in a concentration camp...

little baron selling the nuke codes to putin first, then china......

not one of our allies has lost trust. keep the spin going as you keep losing as usual...…..

Trump's abuse of tariffs and sanctions is putting our ability to use the dollar as the ultimate sanction at risk. Trump's walkout of the Iran deal had our allies scurrying to enable Iran to sell exports, and they even created multinational organizations to circumvent our sanctions.

The Iran problem was contained. We had at least 10 years to prepare for the next stage, where we could negotiate again. The current Iran "crisis" is another one manufactured by Trump. Under the agreement, they were allowed to produce and sell enriched uranium. Trump made it impossible for them to sell it, so they are storing it. Want to end the crisis? Stop the unfocused sanctions. 

Trump's abuse of tariffs and sanctions is putting our ability to use the dollar as the ultimate sanction at risk. Trump's walkout of the Iran deal had our allies scurrying to enable Iran to sell exports, and they even created multinational organizations to circumvent our sanctions.

The Iran problem was contained. We had at least 10 years to prepare for the next stage, where we could negotiate again. The current Iran "crisis" is another one manufactured by Trump. Under the agreement, they were allowed to produce and sell enriched uranium. Trump made it impossible for them to sell it, so they are storing it. Want to end the crisis? Stop the unfocused sanctions.

He’s the kid who touches the hot stove after being told not to.

Good cop/bad cop being played on them.

I have to believe our admins have been acting according to a devised script from our defense/intelligence departments.

But....it's better for folks not to think that is the case.

link, phuck you asswipe…...I heard it on the Rachel maddow show...…..I don't watch Hannity......

Dumb fuk, you're in denial if you think Trump has credibility.

1. He did have the largest ignauration crowd ever.

2. Obama wiretapped his phones

3. There were 3 to 5 million illegal votes all for Hillary.

Da Nile is a river in Africa. Possibly the longest river in the world.

The black guys were arrested at Starbucks. Lol

Trump and KJU are having a love affair.

2 n 3 haven't been disproven.

Me, personally, I hope Obama did tap the phones.

He was President and there may have been a legit reason to.

Trump knows this deep down, but of course he has to play his position.

What I hate about each side is that they don't respect other side in power. But...we should respect n appreciate the power of the State to protect itself and operate accordingly.

That's why I don't mind too much about either Barack Hillary potential power games with all the big players, and likewise don't mind trump doing the same. They are in these positions and must have full power to exercise.

They aren't just babysitting a role.

Trump's DOJ fighting to deny child detainees with soap, blankets, toothpaste, tooth brushes, and other basic needs. What's wrong with RepubliCONS?

Numbers at the Southern Border are up, cruelty is up. Trump is ordering roundups. Trump is stepping up the terrorism on migrants. Terrorist coward!

The conditions of Trump's concentration camps are extremely inhumane. Trump is scaring American's greatness.

Trump's DOJ fighting to deny child detainees with soap, blankets, toothpaste, tooth brushes, and other basic needs. What's wrong with RepubliCONS?

Numbers at the Southern Border are up, cruelty is up. Trump is ordering roundups. Trump is stepping up the terrorism on migrants. Terrorist coward!

The conditions of Trump's concentration camps are extremely inhumane. Trump is scaring American's greatness.

I'm singing now....All we are saying...is give cruelty a chance!

• rdalert447 changed the title to Why is Every Liberal at TGF So Angry?
  • Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Political Thread