Top Posters In This Topic

• mikeman

• Bigrunner

• RaiseThese

• kovacsbar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I see Kellyann Conway ignored the congressional subpoena. :laugh

Now what? What will they threaten to do? This is like a high comedy.

Things are getting bad. In Trump's America I could see Trump, Epstein, Clarence, and Kavanough gang raping her on Trump TV and William Barr saying nothing to see here. No trial needed. Along with RepubliCON leadership saying nothing.

Dem insiders today leaked their own internal poll showing AOC has 22% support among swing voters, Omar 9%. That's the group they need in 2020 or else Trump wins again.

They see what's shaping up for the dems with this crazy tilt to the left.

Pelosi was wise/shrewd enough to see this and started the Dems distancing themselves from The Squad, but President Trump's keen political instincts kicked in and made them the centerpiece of all things Dem. 

Just brilliant. 

Pelosi was wise/shrewd enough to see this and started the Dems distancing themselves from The Squad, but President Trump's keen political instincts kicked in and made them the centerpiece of all things Dem. 

Just brilliant. 

Yup, if pelosie had the guts she would strip them of their committee slots, take away some of their exposure, Zero chance of that though, thank god.

Trump is brilliant, I did see today CBS on their nightly news called Trumps comments racist, not possibly racist or could be construed as racist, they said it outright. That kind of thing is not missed or appreciated by moderate voters, they see right through that, exactly like when the voters ignored all the sexual offender attackcs they staged on him after the access hollywood tape, etc.

It guess it did matter since you replied.

Very sad soul, you are. You spend your day here talking out of your ass. Seriously, 90 year olds, in hospice, do more than you do on any given day.

I went fishin, caught 2 nice rainbows

Spent 1.5 hours on the bench.

Listed my boat

Made two currency trades.

Put an offer in on a small house for my wife's kid.

bet 3 ball games

going out for wings and a salad.

not sure what they do up at the check out window. Not my problem babe.

Things are getting bad. In Trump's America I could see Trump, Epstein, Clarence, and Kavanough gang raping her on Trump TV and William Barr saying nothing to see here. No trial needed. Along with RepubliCON leadership saying nothing.

Ain't no one raping Skelly Conway. She sukk every dikk in Washington twice.

bad case of fleas and the  :clap

Dude dont you ever read what you post, im around many different people that do not agreed with Mr Trump, but we have mature talks on the subject.you talking about raping ect, man get that crap out of here.i have no problem in the fact you do not like Mr Trump policies, but gee guy, at least talk about it on a mature level.are you a punk in college or what.....

Dude dont you ever read what you post, im around many different people that do not agreed with Mr Trump, but we have mature talks on the subject.you talking about raping ect, man get that crap out of here.i have no problem in the fact you do not like Mr Trump policies, but gee guy, at least talk about it on a mature level.are you a punk in college or what.....

I'm whatever you want asshat

I give no fukks

• rdalert447 changed the title to Why is Every Liberal at TGF So Angry?
  • Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Political Thread