• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mikeman

• Bigrunner

• RaiseThese

• kovacsbar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Of course all non-Jews know that good Jews who obey ALL 10 commandments and don't disparage others for not obeying ALL 10 commandments cease to use electrical appliances (among other things) during the 24 hour Sabbath period and use the time wisely to pray and reflect upon themselves.

A good Jew doesn't use electricity on the Sabbath? Lol

Jimmy Hoffa one dumb Jew.

- Adam Sandler

Dan LeBatard is a blow hard espn guy, I don’t go to espn for social viewpoints.

Should be fired for voicing political bias.

Perfectly fine for them to talk about if sports intertwines w politics like teams going to the White House, but just about random dumb shit the president does is out of line.

I check out espn to get away from stupid politics.

Should be fired for voicing political bias.

Perfectly fine for them to talk about if sports intertwines w politics like teams going to the White House, but just about random dumb shit the president does is out of line.

I check out espn to get away from stupid politics.

Yep.

ESPN went downhill a bit by going political.

Seems like trying to steer out of it, but then people like that dude want to pull it back.

You know, I was just thinkin'...  

A lot of Libtards are anti-Christian.  Call them Jesus Freaks.  Chastise them for being the "moral police".  

And for good reason sometimes.  A lot of douche bags out there that call themselves "Christians" but have no idea what it even means.  You know, like Railbird.  

Anyway, a lot of these same Libtards now scream racism towards anyone that wants beefed up border security, voted for Trump, etc.  Some whackjobs like Winky go so far as to say he is cutting off relationships with any family or friends that support Trump.  

Hmmm...  Why can't these people see the hypocrisy here?  Chastise right wingers for being the moral police.  But they themselves guilty of the same thing.  Chastise anyone that doesn't think the same way they do. 

Sounds about right. 

Libtards? That would be...?

Probably 3/4 of his accounting clients are R’s.

Not even close. I traded them in for Dems. I've noticed many rich small business owners are the phoniest Christians around. I've got proof if you want to bet.

I've noticed there's a lot of white Nationalist and Nazi's posting in this thread today and tonight. It's all relative

• rdalert447 changed the title to Why is Every Liberal at TGF So Angry?
  • Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Political Thread