• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mikeman

• Bigrunner

• RaiseThese

• kovacsbar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Far left Liberals.  You know, the ones that have lost all sense of reality.  BigRunner is the poster child. 

Basically the same as Conservatards.  Equally as bad, on the other end of the spectrum.  

No, I don't know. Either in respect of Libtards or Conservatards. There are liberals and conservatives, and tens of millions with feet in either camp on issues as they arise. And there are Trump supporters. I do believe those people have betrayed America. 

I've noticed when Benedict Donald talks to a group of dumb American Jew RepubliCONS he references Israel as "your country". Jimmy Hoffa the dumb RepubliCON Jew cheers and claps.

Can you imagine if Omar spoke to a group of dumb American RepubliCON Jews and referenced Israel as "your country". The dumb American RepubliCON Jews would be calling her anti-Semitic.

You don't understand there are crazies on both ends of the political spectrum?

You fuken coward pussy. The illigetimate president host's a KKK rally in North Carolina. He led a massive group of white men, women and and children in attacking a Somalian refugee Congresswoman. Together Trump and the Nazi's chanted "send her home".

Sol the coward & pussy chooses to attack me. While hiding behind a keyboard! Lol

Together Trump and the Nazi's chanted "send her home".

If you were sane enough to have an adult conversation, then I would maybe engage from time to time.  But you are not.  So you get the once per month treatment.

What those Trump supporters chanted was disgusting.  I do not approve in the least.  

I am a sane American.  -FW-, Mach, and I are becoming extinct.  Unfortunately.  

If you were sane enough to have an adult conversation, then I would maybe engage from time to time.  But you are not.  So you get the once per month treatment.

What those Trump supporters chanted was disgusting.  I do not approve in the least.  

I am a sane American.  -FW-, Mach, and I are becoming extinct.  Unfortunately.  

Nothing disgusting about what they chanted, Omar hates this country, she doesn't belong here, she should get the fuck out. It's not like she has rights.

You fuken coward pussy. The illigetimate president host's a KKK rally in North Carolina. He led a massive group of white men, women and and children in attacking a Somalian refugee Congresswoman. Together Trump and the Nazi's chanted "send her home".

Sol the coward & pussy chooses to attack me. While hiding behind a keyboard! Lol

Runner always so excited to curse and slander. 

Yet, few use that type of language towards him. 

You don't understand there are crazies on both ends of the political spectrum?

Let's be clear no excuses. The illigetimate racist, white nationalist president is the craziest of all. I condemn everything he does. The rally of White nationalist and Nazi's he hosted where the crowd attacked a Somalian refugee Congress woman was dangerous, unAmerican and disgusting. I condemn it. The coward you're attacks me and remains silent regarding Trump's and the Nazi attacks.

And after witnessing that display at Trump's rally, we are allowed to call them Nazi's.

China invested in Brazils infrastructure to help Brazil move their beans in a more efficient manner. China did this to replace American beans they no longer buy.

But since China only imports jobs according to your hooked on phonic economic understanding perhaps there were jobs in the freighter not beans.

Or perhaps China is moving beans to Brazil.

Bweeetuuulz

You ain't think before you run yer yap.

If you cuss and hissy enough you think you are right.

You ain't shit kid.

God. You are naive. First of all, that deal was done in 2017. Has fuck all to do with what is sold from the States. Second of all, if you think that's done out of the kindness of their hearts, then you have no idea what a backroom deal is. Immediately after China built a soccer stadium for Costa Rica, a free trade deal was signed. If you think that's a coincidence, you're dumber than a stump.

But I finally got you to admit infrastructure investment is key to balance of trade.

Brazil thinks so anyway.

You are coming along young fella.

Slowly

Right. Because America has so many dirt roads to pave. Almost close to the same thing, dumbfuck. You've clearly never been anywhere close to Latin America.

Those deals with China are trade OFFS not FOR trade, idiot. It's called leverage. Something you're clearly incapable of ever understanding.

fuksakes dude, get a grip

Fuckoff! The illigetimate president held a rally of white nationalist and Nazi's where white men, women and children were attacking a Somalian refugee Congresswomen with lies and dangerous, unAmerican rhetoric.

Are you still supporting the racist, white nationalist illegitimate president?

• rdalert447 changed the title to Why is Every Liberal at TGF So Angry?
  • Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Political Thread