• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mikeman

• Bigrunner

• RaiseThese

• kovacsbar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Fuckoff! The illigetimate president held a rally of white nationalist and Nazi's where white men, women and children were attacking a Somalian refugee Congresswomen with lies and dangerous, unAmerican rhetoric.

Are you still supporting the racist, white nationalist illegitimate president?

I support whoever holds the office of the Presidency.

Because I'm an American.

Right. Because America has so many dirt roads to pave. Almost close to the same thing, dumbfuck. You've clearly never been anywhere close to Latin America.

Those deals with China are trade OFFS not FOR trade, idiot. It's called leverage. Something you're clearly incapable of ever understanding.

How much damage is Benedict Donald doing to the future of America. The deficit spending created by Trump's taxscam is a killer for future generations. This year will be the biggest deficit ever. Over 1 trillon dollars. Shelly Adelson is a typical example of how Trump's taxscam benefited his billionaire cronies and family. Shelly Adelson will receive a billion dollars in tax giveaways every 2 years. Funded by deficit spending.

Dems need to win and immediately repeal Trump's taxscam.

Classic example why you never engage with BigRubber.  Right here tonight.

I post I think the chants were disgusting.  He looks over it and starts his repetitive, dumb, posts.  Again.

I wish you would all start to learn in here.  I still have hope for you -FW-.  Mach has a different agenda.  So whatever.. 

Classic example why you never engage with BigRubber.  Right here tonight.

I post I think the chants were disgusting.  He looks over it and starts his repetitive, dumb, posts.  Again.

I wish you would all start to learn in here.  I still have hope for you -FW-.  Mach has a different agenda.  So whatever..

I'll stop at 1mil views lolololol

How much damage is Benedict Donald doing to the future of America. The deficit spending created by Trump's taxscam is a killer for future generations. This year will be the biggest deficit ever. Over 1 trillon dollars. Shelly Adelson is a typical example of how Trump's taxscam benefited his billionaire cronies and family. Shelly Adelson will receive a billion dollars in tax giveaways every 2 years. Funded by deficit spending.

Dems need to win and immediately repeal Trump's taxscam.

I'm sure you said the same thing about Obama's 8 years of deficits.

Perhaps BR can share his personal struggles as a person of the Jewish faith in America. It’s not easy when the Trader Joe’s is sold out of Lox.

It's easy to tell the influences of your upbringing. Your comments speak volumes. This is serious shit. You use lots of sarcasm. You truly believe you're a victim of reverse discrimination. For that matter you play the victim card quite often. You've called me a racist many times. Lol You think white is a color. You're a white nationalist and that's unAmerican. But there has always been small factions throughout history. Know Nothing party 1855 Fascism in America before the Nazi's in Germany.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Know_Nothing

I'm sure you said the same thing about Obama's 8 years of deficits.

Why would I. Didn't Obama inherit a mess, a financial crisis? His deficit spending was for the good of America relatively speaking. He fixed the mess, saved the auto industry, bailed out home owners and the housing industry. Tripled the stock market and created more jobs than previous & future presidents.

Trump inherits a good economy, a booming stock market but he creates a record deficit in order to fund hundreds of billions in annual tax gifts to the richest, and to fund his family vacations and golf outings.

Monkey it's apples to oranges. Obama's deficit spending was healthy and rewarding.

Trump's deficit spending is unhealthy and only rewarding to the Shelly Adelson and Trump types.

Re-read monkey comment that compelled you to call him a coward.

He is! He's a coward if he feels obligated to support an American president. What happened in North Carolina was unAmerican and if you support a president that held and led that Nazi rally it makes you unAmerican. A coward to feel obligated to support a president of your country. Maybe that's why Hitler did so much damage to his country and humanity. Unconditional support.

Monkey = unconditional support of country's president.

That doesn't make someone more American. It makes them stupid if you ask me.

He is! He's a coward if he feels obligated to support an American president. What happened in North Carolina was unAmerican and if you support a president that held and led that Nazi rally it makes you unAmerican. A coward to feel obligated to support a president of your country. Maybe that's why Hitler did so much damage to his country and humanity. Unconditional support.

Monkey = unconditional support of country's president.

Monkey is a true American.

Obama did not save the auto industry. The Bush administration had already loaned $14 billion to GM and Chrysler at the end of his term - leaving the rest to the Obama administration because they were running out of time in office. Obama's administration simply finished the job that Bush had started. Not one home owner was bailed out in the housing crisis. Not by Obama or anyone else. The Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac bailouts were completed well before Obama ever set foot in office.

Get your facts straight.

I support the United States of America.

I do not support the divisive rhetoric of the current president.

I do not support the current divisive rhetoric of the far left liberal congress.  

America is at war.  With each other.  Politicly.  Let's hope it stays in Washington and doesn't spill into the streets much more than it already has.

Washington is a mess right now.  This can't be denied.  I just hope my neighborhood doesn't follow suit.  Everybody still friendly here.  

Obama did not save the auto industry. The Bush administration had already loaned $14 billion to GM and Chrysler at the end of his term - leaving the rest to the Obama administration because they were running out of time in office. Obama's administration simply finished the job that Bush had started. Not one home owner was bailed out in the housing crisis. Not by Obama or anyone else. The Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac bailouts were completed well before Obama ever set foot in office.

Get your facts straight.

Wrong. Billions in debt cancelations on mortgages which normally is taxable income. But mortgage debt forgiveness was tax free.

Sweetass short sales and foreclosure deals. Fresh start programs. Refinance programs.

• rdalert447 changed the title to Why is Every Liberal at TGF So Angry?
  • Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Political Thread