• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mikeman

• Bigrunner

• RaiseThese

• kovacsbar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1.The illegitimate President convinced himself Obama wasn't born in America.

2.The illegitimate President convinced himself Obama wiretapped his phones.

3. The illegitimate President convinced himself there was No collusion.

4. The illegitimate President convinced himself there was a spy planted in his campaign. Spygate.

5. The illegitimate President convinced himself the extortion phone call was perfect.

6. The illegitimate President convinced himself Joe Biden is corrupt. Lets investigate him agaim.

Benghazi!!

I see a pattern.

4. The illegitimate President convinced himself there was a spy planted in his campaign. Spygate.

5. The illegitimate President convinced himself the extortion phone call was perfect.

6. The illegitimate President convinced himself Joe Biden is corrupt. Lets investigate him agaim.

Benghazi!!

I see a pattern.

Benghazi!!

I see a pattern.

this is what you see......

LETS IMPEACH!!!

I could list more things that the mentally ill president has convinced himself of. Like there's a national emergency at the border. Or dangerous people are invading the country. A president that convinces himself of untruths is an obvious national security threat to America. I remember 11 American's praying in Pittsburgh were killed because of Trump's lies.

We agree on somethings. Damn right he should be impeached!

I heard a couple interesting things, In a senate impeachment trial the senators are prohibited from speaking or even commenting. they sit and watch, that cuts down on the bullshit.

Clintons trial took 3 days for each side, although the entire process apparently lasted a month.

This time they should be able to dispose of it in a few days, especially if Trump puts up no defense, why should he?

Mike to you like Nikki Haley??

I dont dislike her, but all republicans are irrelevant. I think right now at least half the republicans think that Trump is a fad, a phase that they can wait out, and then it's a return to the corruption of the past. There is no going back, without him they could never win anything again, (remember Bush was going to be the last republican president because of demographics?)

It's quite possible that Obama was the last democratic president?

this is what you see......

I saw that you said my sister was an ugly lesbian. You said Omar married her brother. You also said the black guys at Starbucks weren't arrested. You went on to say North Korea denuclearized. Nobel, Nobel. You also said No collusion.

In a matter of seconds i listed 5 instances where you were very wrong. You have zero credibility. Nobel, Nobel

I saw that you said my sister was an ugly lesbian. You said Omar married her brother. You also said the black guys at Starbucks weren't arrested. You went on to say North Korea denuclearized. Nobel, Nobel. You also said No collusion.

In a matter of seconds i listed 5 instances where you were very wrong. You have zero credibility. Nobel, Nobel

It's good to have you back Runny.  I think Jesse waters laid it out yesterday, he said we need the crazies, without them, life is dull.

I would need 2 web sites to list 3 years of your nonsense, lies and bs...….is sis an ugly lesbo ? you have proof of omars marriage being legit.?

post where I said n kor de nuked.  50 times I asked for that post...got anymore lies.....show where I mentioned nobel…...where is the collusion. the government can't find it.... I know you, Rachel and Schiff have it...………..lol

• rdalert447 changed the title to Why is Every Liberal at TGF So Angry?
  • Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Political Thread