• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mikeman

• Bigrunner

• RaiseThese

• kovacsbar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

adam Schiff anti - patriot, anti - constitution...

runner, you being a sheep, doesn't make you a patriot...…..

You calling me anti patriot confirms im a patriot. Thank you.

Dumb Alfie did say the black guys at Starbucks weren't arrested. Dumb Alfie has no credibility.

Dumb Alfie said North Korea denuclearized. Nobel, Nobel. Dumb Alfie has zero credibility.

Dumb Alfie said my sister is an ugly lesbian. Dumb Alfie is obviously a dick licker and hates women.

Dumb Alfie said Trump didnt asked Ukraine for a favor. Dumb Alfie is a no credibility dick licker.

Dumb Alfie said Trump did collude with Russia. Dumb Alfie is a dick licker.

Dumb Alfie says Trump didnt ask China for help. Dumb Alfie is a dick licker.

Dumb Alfie said Omar married her brother. Dumb Alfie hates women.

Anti constitution Fisshead doesn't believe in the 1st Amendment. Like the Snowflake that he is, he's calling for my banning. I called someone a loser. Its a gambling forum and Fisshead is threatened by me calling someone a loser? Fisshead an Anti patriot pussy?

It's time to ban you, I'm getting on the horn with the head honcho.

FH seems like a stone cold PATRIOT. Maybe you don’t like him because he’s from a so called FLYOVER state?

Do you know the definition of a patriot? A patriot doesn't support a illegal president that tramples the constitution daily.

A patriot doesn't support a President that undermines an election by soliciting foreign help to corrupt that same election. Let's be clear, Fisshead in no where near a patriot, he's a RepubliCON.

FH seems like a stone cold PATRIOT. Maybe you don’t like him because he’s from a so called FLYOVER state?

Speaking of stonewalling, that what the anti constitution, anti American President is doing daily. The constitution explains the separation of powers. The powers congress has perform oversight of the executive branch. Trump has corrupted the institutions that protect America's democracy. Trump doesnt recognize the laws of the constitution and the norms of the government.

Fisshead supports this behavior, clearly making him an anti patriot.

11 dead Americans in Pittsburgh because of Trump. Anti Patriot Fisshead's support of Benedict Donald has never wavered? Strange that you would call him a stone cold patriot. So many idiots in this country. It is what it is.

You calling me anti patriot confirms im a patriot. Thank you.

Dumb Alfie did say the black guys at Starbucks weren't arrested. Dumb Alfie has no credibility.

Dumb Alfie said North Korea denuclearized. Nobel, Nobel. Dumb Alfie has zero credibility.

Dumb Alfie said my sister is an ugly lesbian. Dumb Alfie is obviously a dick licker and hates women.

Dumb Alfie said Trump didnt asked Ukraine for a favor. Dumb Alfie is a no credibility dick licker.

Dumb Alfie said Trump did collude with Russia. Dumb Alfie is a dick licker.

Dumb Alfie says Trump didnt ask China for help. Dumb Alfie is a dick licker.

Dumb Alfie said Omar married her brother. Dumb Alfie hates women.

you take the time and energy to type this drivel and i'm the dummy?  lol

Runner, why did Pelosi make that dramatic pause the other day when she mentioned KASHOGGI? Did she mistakenly think that Americans give a fvck about that guy?

Many care about Khassoggi and will never forget. Just like many will never forget Trump took out a 2 page add in the NY Times calling for 5 innocent colored kids to be executed. You know the story well

Answer this simple question. While Trump was attacking invaders and caravans with false rhetoric daily 11 Americans were killed at a pro refugee, pro immigrant synagogue.

Here's the question. Before that massacre when was the last time an American was murdered at a pro immigrant, pro refugee synagogue?

Btw, the killer was a Trump fanatic like Merlin.

• rdalert447 changed the title to Why is Every Liberal at TGF So Angry?
  • Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Political Thread