• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mikeman

• Bigrunner

• RaiseThese

• kovacsbar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Many care about Khassoggi and will never forget. Just like many will never forget Trump took out a 2 page add in the NY Times calling for 5 innocent colored kids to be executed. You know the story well

Answer this simple question. While Trump was attacking invaders and caravans with false rhetoric daily 11 Americans were killed at a pro refugee, pro immigrant synagogue.

Here's the question. Before that massacre when was the last time an American was murdered at a pro immigrant, pro refugee synagogue?

Btw, the killer was a Trump fanatic like Merlin.

Assuming this?

We have such a mental health crisis in this country that too many people are latching onto societal issues and using them as their reasons to commit atrocities. 

If the only violence that happened was because of certain rhetoric, then yes, removing the source would be ideal. 

Unfortunately, our climate tends to amplify rhetoric to the extreme, and these crazies are latching onto it. 

It's not a pure Trump issue or a pure Left issue---but a mental health crisis, which may even be aided by gun culture that is a bit too prevalent as well---altho curbing such only seems to harm innocent people who follow the law. 

In a society full of abundance like ours, it is awful that these things take place. There should be adequate providing for all to where these things do not occur. 

But.....utopia is not realistic, unfortunately. 

Many care about Khassoggi and will never forget. Just like many will never forget Trump took out a 2 page add in the NY Times calling for 5 innocent colored kids to be executed. You know the story well

Answer this simple question. While Trump was attacking invaders and caravans with false rhetoric daily 11 Americans were killed at a pro refugee, pro immigrant synagogue.

Here's the question. Before that massacre when was the last time an American was murdered at a pro immigrant, pro refugee synagogue?

Btw, the killer was a Trump fanatic like Merlin.

Pro tip....Your liberal arguments may carry more weight if you don’t use the term “colored.” Pretty sure that’s not PC.

Trump is good for America

Nuff said

How? Trump becomes President, attacks invaders, calling them rapist, killers, bad people. 11 Americans end up getting killed by a Trump fanatic "Merlin Type", at a pro immigrant, pro refugee synagogue. Before Trump not one American was killed at a pro immigrant, pro refugee synagogue.

Maybe StormyDaniels should give trump a blow job in the White House and then let him lie about it. Surely the Republicans will scream for an impeachment then right?

I'm glad you brought her up, remember when she was the focus of screaming outrage from the media/left? For weeks they had their   fits, demanded justice, demanded impeachment, but it the end it meant nothing.

This ukraine nonsense is the same thing, different verse, again and again they lie and smear Trump, trying desperately to bring him down. It hasn't worked yet and it wont work now.

Trump needs to understand that even  after his impeachment is over, and he's still there, it's not over, they will never stop, it'll be something else.  Trump needs to destroy the  media that feeds this madness.

Pro tip....Your liberal arguments may carry more weight if you don’t use the term “colored.” Pretty sure that’s not PC.

I get it. After Trump pleaded with the nation to execute 5 innocent black and Latino kids you still voted for him? Why? You liked his ideology? You thought he was honest and trust worthy? Are you a racist? Are you a bigot? Are your social circles racist and bigoted?

WHY?

I get it. After Trump pleaded with the nation to execute 5 innocent black and Latino kids you still voted for him? Why? You liked his ideology? You thought he was honest and trust worthy? Are you a racist? Are you a bigot? Are your social circles racist and bigoted?

WHY?

You use a term that could be considered racist, and try to turn on me. Funny.

I won’t even dignify those questions with a response they are so ridiculous.

You use a term that could be considered racist, and try to turn on me. Funny.

I won’t even dignify those questions with a response they are so ridiculous.

Typical. In America, Blacks and Latinos are called colored people. You voted for a monster that pleaded with the nation to have 5 innocent colored kids executed. I support the innocent colored kids! You voted for supported the monster that wanted to be their excecutionist. Why? Thats what matters.

Blacks and Latinos are called colored people.

Umm......

http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/article/30999175/warning-why-using-the-term-coloured-is-offensive

“In the US, because of the country's recent era of racial segregation, it is among the most offensive words for describing a black person.”

“Historically, the word is associated with segregation, especially in the US, where black people where kept separate from white people - on public transport, or at drinking fountains which were described as "coloured-only" for example.”

Typical. In America, Blacks and Latinos are called colored people. You voted for a monster that pleaded with the nation to have 5 innocent colored kids executed. I support the innocent colored kids! You voted for supported the monster that wanted to be their excecutionist. Why? Thats what matters.

No one has ever called hispanics "colored".  :doh

Umm......

http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/article/30999175/warning-why-using-the-term-coloured-is-offensive

“In the US, because of the country's recent era of racial segregation, it is among the most offensive words for describing a black person.”

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Person_of_color

Hopefully Mad tiger will chime in. I hope I didn't offend him. I support the innocent colored boys.

Boys? Towing the line there?

Why would anyone vote for Trump?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Person_of_color

Hopefully Mad tiger will chime in. I hope I didn't offend him. I support the innocent colored boys.

Boys? Towing the line there?

Did you even read your own link?????

You didn’t say PEOPLE of color. You said colored people or coloreds. Big difference as indicated in the first paragraph of YOUR link. Even the phrase People of Color is up for debate, but calling a group “coloreds” in 2019, and accusing others of being racist. Irony.

And from your preferred network...

https://www.cnn.com/2016/08/22/opinions/colored-people-and-abc-anchors-apology-mcwhorter/index.html

Did you even read your own link?????

You didn’t say PEOPLE of color. You said colored people or coloreds. Big difference as indicated in the first paragraph of YOUR link. Even the phrase People of Color is up for debate, but calling a group “coloreds” in 2019, and accusing others of being racist. Irony.

And from your preferred network...

https://www.cnn.com/2016/08/22/opinions/colored-people-and-abc-anchors-apology-mcwhorter/index.html

Yes I did. Can you open your mind for a second. Context matters. I used the term in discussing a very powerful man, a monster attacking these innocent kids. There was nothing racist in my statements. Im defending the victims. Context matters. Open mindness, Trump voters should try it.

WHY?

WHY?

WHY?

only the unhinged would try to make a point with an event that happened 30 years ago.....

Yes I did. Can you open your mind for a second. Context matters. I used the term in discussing a very powerful man, a monster attacking these innocent kids. There was nothing racist in my statements. Im defending the victims. Context matters. Open mindness, Trump voters should try it.

Your statement is completely non-responsive. Of course there was racism in your statements...and you double downed. How about taking the lead from the woman on GMA and admit you may have chosen your words poorly. There is no shame in being ignorant unless you continue to defend a stupid position.

I probably would not have even called you out, if it weren’t for the irony of you calling everyone else racist based on absolutely nothing. You were wrong. Own it. Move on.

Toe the line.

Whats more racist? Voting for someone who wanted to execute innocent colored kids? Or referring to the victims as innocent colored kids?

Just asking, because you wouldn't answer my other question.

With the risk of sounding condescending, you can’t/don’t make arguments that stay on point or that are responsive. It is impossible to have any meaningful exchange of intelligent thought with you. You are not open to the idea that you could be wrong about anything, so it’s pointless.

Just wanted to give you a little tip about a particular term. You have wrecked this thread, not that I was much of a fan anyway. Time to look at football.

With the risk of sounding condescending, you can’t/don’t make arguments that stay on point or that are responsive. It is impossible to have any meaningful exchange of intelligent thought with you. You are not open to the idea that you could be wrong about anything, so it’s pointless.

Just wanted to give you a little tip about a particular term. You have wrecked this thread, not that I was much of a fan anyway. Time to look at football.

I said innocent colored kids were victims of a monster. A monster you voted for. Like you said, you aren't going to convince me what I said is racist. Especially since I'm not racist.

Context matters, and racist words don't always have to be racist.

Thanks for the tip though. Next time I may choose my words differently to avoid offending a colored person. Lol

We still have 2 of my questions unanswered by you. Nothing to be ashamed about? We're all human. But its hard to explain voting for a monster that wanted to execute children.

Good luck with your bets this weekend. Win lots of C-notes.

• rdalert447 changed the title to Why is Every Liberal at TGF So Angry?
  • Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Political Thread