• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mikeman

• Bigrunner

• RaiseThese

• kovacsbar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

wow, runner is a closet racist. this explains a lot actually.

kind of like those evangelical dudes that are anti-gay to a suspicious level. then it turns out he's getting closet gangbanged by 16 grindr studs.

what other skeletons are in your closet, Bigracist - ever dressed up in blackface?

If I was a racist I would have voted for Trump. I expose racist and Hitler lovers. Carry on with your conspiracies. That's what anti patriots, right wingers do!

wow, runner is a closet racist. this explains a lot actually.

kind of like those evangelical dudes that are anti-gay to a suspicious level. then it turns out he's getting closet gangbanged by 16 grindr studs.

what other skeletons are in your closet, Bigracist - ever dressed up in blackface?

Of course he is a racist fat pig, he had dinner with the most racist person here Brock. Brock likes to refer to black people as spooks or shines but that is fine with bugrubber because Brock has TDS like him so it is acceptable to be a racist pig.

Of course he is a racist fat pig, he had dinner with the most racist person here Brock. Brock likes to refer to black people as spooks or shines but that is fine with bugrubber because Brock has TDS like him so it is acceptable to be a racist pig.

Jason the Far Right radical Jew says he hates Muzzies ane likes white males. I bet Jason voted for the monster that wanted to execute 5 innocent black and Latino kids?

Maybe he just didn’t want to vote for the racist who referred to black males as super predators. That was even more overt racism than the CPF deal with Trump—-and more recent.

Seems you are assuming everyone’s vote is solely based on supporting or discouraging racism. Odd. Plenty of racists voted for HC, as plenty of non-racists voted for Trump.

Maybe he just didn’t want to vote for the racist who referred to black males as super predators. That was even more overt racism than the CPF deal with Trump—-and more recent.

Seems you are assuming everyone’s vote is solely based on supporting or discouraging racism. Odd. Plenty of racists voted for HC, as plenty of non-racists voted for Trump.

Sure they did. Lol Most racist voted for the monster who pleaded with the nation to execute 5 innocent black and Latino kids. Then 15 years later this same monster was the champion of the birtherism conspiracies. Them right wingers love them a conspiracy.

You would know, you voted for the monster but can't explain why. I'm guessing his ideology and his racist, bigoted, misogynistic behavior. Its wrong, but to each their own.

Lets see... Mitt Romney

Pompous - absolutely

Ass - hard to judge, certainly pretends to be a good family man - that means yup, he's an ass

Trump sure has a way of simplifying things quickly and succinctly. Sleepy joe, Lying ted, low energy jeb, every one spot on.

Romney moved to utah to get elected to high office, who does that? Hillary did, that pretty much tells you all you need to know.

Trump and his henchmen have succeeded. Ukraine has been extorted. Of all the private citizens in America, Ukraine is now investigating the family of Trumps main opponent. There went America's democracy. Fisshead claims Benedict Donald is good for America.

This after 11 Americans massacred in a Pittsburgh synagogue by a Merlin type Trump fanatic. Oh my

Trump and his henchmen have succeeded. Ukraine has been extorted. Of all the private citizens in America, Ukraine is now investigating the family of Trumps main opponent. There went America's democracy. Fisshead claims Benedict Donald is good for America.

This after 11 Americans massacred in a Pittsburgh synagogue by a Merlin type Trump fanatic. Oh my

Poor pathetic Runny, spewing his hatred and insults at all who disagree with him in the slightest.

He's the poster child of the modern left.

Poor pathetic Runny, spewing his hatred and insults at all who disagree with him in the slightest.

He's the poster child of the modern left.

Hatred? You and I view hatred differently.

It's time to start killing journalist and pro immigrant, pro refugee Americans.

- Merlin

Merlin parrots Trump's false rhetoric.

Wash post journalists Khassoggi gets murdered. 11 Americans killed in a pro immigrant, pro refugee synagogue.

Oh my!

Mitt Romney is a pompous ass. Good description.

I got good news and bad news. The good news is that we will be getting rid of Trump. The bad news is Far rightism and ignorance will always be a problem in America.

I don't like Muzzies

-Far Right Trump loving Jew Jason

The Clintons should be in jail

- Ignorant Billysink

Based on what Billy? Facts matter Billy. Right wing conspiracies and propaganda don't count.

Perhaps if Sleepy Joe’s kid didn’t have any inside dealings with Ukraine, you would have a stronger position, no?

if Toledo doesn’t win, impeach trump.

BR is a pro at deflection. It’s always someone else’s fault. Only in todays America.

You're preaching to the crowd. IAG voted for a monster that pleaded to the nation to execute 5 innocent colored kids. This same monster was the champion of the racist birtherism conspiracy. Again I asked IAG why? Since she thinks my use of colored is racist and wrong she won't answer my questions. Who's deflecting?

I hope Lagger is smarter than the rest of you nuts and learns a lesson here.

It's a complete waste of time to try and have legitimate conversation with this far left whack job. Guy belongs in a straight jacket inside a facility. No reason to ever engage this clown. Ever.

The edited WH version of Trump's extortion phone call speaks for itself. You should try reading instead of trafficking conspiracies. The American people want and deserve to see the word for word unedited version. Wowza!

Keep in mind, when you say people belong in straight jackets. I wasnt the one who voted for a monster that pleaded with the nation to execute 5 innocent black and Latino kids. The silence in deafening.

I'm not the one that supports a president whose evil and false rhetoric cost 11 Americans their lives in a Pittsburgh synagogue. You're silence towards these unnecessary tragedies and your attacks on me speaks volumes.

Trump says he has the absolute right to investigate a political opponent. Sol D. says so what. Runner belongs in a straight jacket.

Mike Pompeo says "we knew exactly what we were doing on the Ukraine extortion call". Sol D says so what. Runner belongs in straight jacket.

Sol always has an opinion on Runner, but is always silent regarding the actions and the damage caused by the behavior of the Trump administration.

Sol what do you think about the 11 Americans kill by a deranged Trump fanatic because of Trumps evil and false rhetoric about invaders?

• rdalert447 changed the title to Why is Every Liberal at TGF So Angry?
  • Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Political Thread