• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mikeman

• Bigrunner

• RaiseThese

• kovacsbar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Gotta tip your cap to Biden and the Dems, though. Their candidate is awful, their policies are anti-American, they are running against a movement the likes of which we haven’t seen in my lifetime. But here they are in Election Day, perhaps neck and neck with Trump. Much of that can be attributed to their control of the media, but there’s no denying it works. Republicans should take notes.

This senile POS is out of it for real...brutal...video in link

Update: Joe Biden made another gaffe during his stop on election day by introducing his granddaughter Finnegan as his son Beau Biden -who passed away in 2015- to a crowd of supporters in Philadelphia.   

“This is my son, Beau Biden who a lot of you helped elect to the Senate in Delaware,” he said as he put his arm around her shoulder.  

While attempting to correct himself, he made another gaffe by calling her by her sister’s name.

‘This is my granddaughter, Natalie,’ he said, before saying: ‘No wait, we got the wrong one.”

https://popularmilitary.com/biden-introduces-granddaughter-as-his-son-who-passed-away-during-his-last-campaign-stop/

17 minutes ago, Mike75 said:

Wow so they are sayin Biden is gonna win??

It appears so, but I don't write the W down in my book until the final gun goes off.  But I'd rather be where Biden is, than where the Idiot is.  Biden isn't in victory formation yet.  He's still handing off and killing clock.  He better not pull a Super Bowl Shanny and blow it.  

• rdalert447 changed the title to Why is Every Liberal at TGF So Angry?
  • Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Political Thread