• mikeman

• Bigrunner

• RaiseThese

• kovacsbar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, HinesWard86 said:

"Many have previously seen this bath video"

Sounds like Lin Wood and his believers have some explaining to do to the local authorities

Harmless fun. I mean what danger is a deranged mentally ill trump supporter with an internet connection to the general population?

Raise's craziness has got me anticipating his next move after Trump is dragged from the White House.

All part of the plan!  Trump for life!

2 minutes ago, undertaker said:

Harmless fun. I mean what danger is a deranged mentally ill trump supporter with an internet connection to the general population?

Raise's craziness has got me anticipating his next move after Trump is dragged from the White House.

All part of the plan!  Trump for life!

Would not be surprised if Raise got a Trump stamp in New Orleans

6 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

I know sickness when I see it and it starts with Hines Fraud. Deflect all you want , those that are taking advantage of these kids have been taken taken down and will continue to be taken down under Trump's leadership.

I know that is not what you sickos want but that is the way it is going to be.

You've already shown your pedo side under your RX alter ego Magking

http://www.therxforum.com/showthread.php?t=1163142&page=2

9 minutes ago, HinesWard86 said:

If you are staring at high school girls, that's pretty fucking pedo you weirdo. 

Not even sure what you are jabbering about? High school girls are pretty old. Many are 18 or more.

If a girl in many  states can have legal sex at 16 then why in the world would it be weird to say she is beautiful.

Shit if you dont like the law dont get mad at me, send a letter to the lawmakers, tellem how preteen beauty pageants are not cool as well.

What does that have to do with the sicko politicians and hollywood folks abusing minors? That was the nature of Lin Woods post.

11 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

Not even sure what you are jabbering about? High school girls are pretty old. Many are 18 or more.

If a girl in many  states can have legal sex at 16 then why in the world would it be weird to say she is beautiful.

Shit if you dont like the law dont get mad at me, send a letter to the lawmakers, tellem how preteen beauty pageants are not cool as well.

What does that have to do with the sicko politicians and hollywood folks abusing minors? That was the nature of Lin Woods post.

Yikes

2 minutes ago, joeybagadonuts said:

Raise has been posting since 2005 ? Interesting. Almost as interesting as him watching pedo bath videos or whatever the fuck nonsense Lin Nutter is tweeting 

I been posting since the Shrink was still at the rx, whatever year that was .

I prefer to post without fanfare but the last few months have found me much more outspoken than ususal.

• rdalert447 changed the title to Why is Every Liberal at TGF So Angry?
  • Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Political Thread